Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Well my run of luck finally bottomed out. Pulled away all the tickets I had saved (wasnt many, 15ish) and did 4 10+1's and only pulled a single 5*. It was a Christine so that was nice, but yeah, the wall has been hit. Still no Ayaka.

Molten Core Raider
Reddit seems to be pretty up in arms at this event. We've been a man-down at work this week so I havent been able to play the game much til I make it home so Ive yet to dabble with it today. Is it really as bad as people are making out? From what Im reading, Im not feeling very inclined to spend a lot of time on it unless they up the currency drop rate or lower the item cost a bit. Two NRG cost events at the same time, plus Cactaur Dunes this weekend, is a pretty shitty way to schedule.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Event is kind of meh, but I'll farm at least the growth egg.

Gavin pointed out to me that CG Fina has a passive for wielding a bow, and you can doubledown on her spirit passives by wielding a 1h bow + staff, so I decided I needed Tinker Carrie's TM.

Five 4* tickets, a daily summon that went to gold, and all 6 were off-banner. Three more regular tickets later to finally pull her. Such terrible rates, even with only one banner gold unit.... I'm really done with this banner now though.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah, the farming portion is pretty awful and the story cut-scenes are pretty expensive, but they yield nice rewards: 100 lapis and 1 rare ticket so far for 600 candy canes. I have yet to see a devil gingerbread man bonus unit so I have no idea what they are worth. Hopefully 1000 candy canes or more. I plan to farm out the Growth Egg, Snow Gown, and 4* ticket. I have nothing better to spend NRG on. I'm still spending raid coins and using all of the 4* raid units and cactuars as XP fodder for Queen and Prishe.

Threw a few EX summons and rare tickets hoping for Christine and Tinkerer Carrie. Saw a lot of golds... got my first Sylvia and Tinkerer. No rainbows.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Used the 10+1 we got today and pulled a Delita. It's nice to pull a rainbow, and his TM is useful, but I was really hoping for a physical chainer.

This christmas event so far has been total garbage. Besides doing it 3x a day for the daily quest, I'm just TM farming instead. There's a livestream tonight with the ffbe team which is probably going to be a trainwreck if they don't disable the chat.

Molten Core Raider
Pulled my first Gilgamesh with the 10+1, I was pretty excited, I'll finally have a nearly BiS Terra in a week or so.

I completely agree with you about the Christmas event, and so does most of the FFBE player base. Hardly anyone is working on the candy cane farming, I dont see how we'll get through the entire event without Gumi cranking up the drop rate or something. I really wanted the pots and that gown but Id rather TMR farm than blow energy on 450 candy canes per clear.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
EF3FEE3B-A2F8-4650-8C3C-F5550847F8D6.png

My 10 + 1 went okay.

7 star meta now please.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Watched the FFBE update video. I am going to ease up on the candy cane farming and get the TMR farm started back up. Sounds like we have a lot of new stuff coming soon to get tons of currency. Plus, I have 3 TMRs that are pretty close to completion.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I’ve bailed on the candy cane grind. It’s simply not worth it right now. I do 3 runs on the easiest setting and spend the rest of my NRG on TMR farming.

I’ll take a look next week when it’s adjusted but right now it’s just a poorly designed event with overly expensive rewards.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I was trying to do my part to contribute. I gave it 4 solid days of grinding nothing but candy canes. That is about average for me for any MK currency event.

Against my better judgement, I burned some more tickets. EX ticket gave me Prishe #2.

Edit: No maintenance tonight? Hmm...

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Snagged Kryla from my guaranteed 5* ticket. She's not a dupe so she's got that going for her, but Im not sure how excited I am. She's a limited unit so there's that at least. Not sure whether to waste the rest of my tickets pulling for another Christine or wait and try for a WKN.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I got Aileen with my ticket (new unit). She's kind of meh right now because she's bad at chaining, but supposedly her enhancements make her much easier to chain and they're due kind of soon, so pleased overall I guess.

Really wanted Onion or Dark Veritas though!

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I plan to throw a few tickets and dailies out for WKN, but no expectations. I still need Mystea and Kryla's TMR is great for her. Pretty good pull imo.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My ticket was Olive.

Definitely not the best unit but all I was hoping for was a non dupe so I’ll take her.