Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling Ray Jack's enhancements are going to be extremely good because his game officially closes in a few weeks, which means we will never see a King's Knight event again, which means he will never get a 7* form. Gumi plans to trick everyone into chasing the newest OP 6* enhanced unit before they realize that in a few more weeks 6* max units will be outdated.

Molten Core Raider
Would you guys unfriend me if I have an enhanced Ray Jack as my lead?

To be honest, you've been using a limited time unit that few people here have and even fewer use regularly as your lead for a while now. If people haven't unfriended you already, dunno if Rayjack would do it. :p

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of friends... Anyone have a decked out unit to carry me through the HM Reactor exploration Boss?? Best I could get him to was 60% and I want that Cloud Uniform before the banner goes away =/

ID is 970 666 277

Already friends with Nyx, Lithose and Bellyflop

Been running with Seph/Shylt/Yuna/Rikku/Killian and usually use a Seph friend for chaining but Killian as a Finisher seems weak. In the process of leveling a dupe Seph and using Friend breakers instead. Also have a Delita and Agrias that I guess I can swap with Rikku situationally as a buff/debuffer? Seems to be the only squad I have worth a damn atm. Still figuring shit out but have been enjoying myself for the most part.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tried to send you a request but you're at capacity.

I'm fiddling around with teams right now in case we get a trial released tomorrow without an announcement, but in a bit I can build something that could probably help with that boss. My friend right now is just set to a generic DW Sephiroth.

Molten Core Raider
I think I still have Cloud set as my lead, Ill switch to to Seph or whatever would work best for your setup (Can do Tidus, Sephiroth, Trance Terra, Fryevia).

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Tried to send you a request but you're at capacity.

I'm fiddling around with teams right now in case we get a trial released tomorrow without an announcement, but in a bit I can build something that could probably help with that boss. My friend right now is just set to a generic DW Sephiroth.

Whoops, my bad. Cleaned up my FL some next time you get a chance, please and ty!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The Kings Knight banner is not active until Saturday. You will not get trolled by them pulling for synergy on Friday.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I think I still have Cloud set as my lead, Ill switch to to Seph or whatever would work best for your setup (Can do Tidus, Sephiroth, Trance Terra, Fryevia).

Would Clouds LB be enough to chunk him at max chain? My Seph dupe comes back from Expedition in like an hour, sitting on his evo mats waiting to max him out.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The Kings Knight banner is not active until Saturday. You will not get trolled by them pulling for synergy on Friday.
Really? That's awesome news if so!

Whoops, my bad. Cleaned up my FL some next time you get a chance, please and ty!
I tried again and same error message saying you're at capacity. My ID is 302,363,072 you can send me a request instead, maybe that works.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Speaking of friends... Anyone have a decked out unit to carry me through the HM Reactor exploration Boss?? Best I could get him to was 60% and I want that Cloud Uniform before the banner goes away =/

ID is 970 666 277

Already friends with Nyx, Lithose and Bellyflop

Been running with Seph/Shylt/Yuna/Rikku/Killian and usually use a Seph friend for chaining but Killian as a Finisher seems weak. In the process of leveling a dupe Seph and using Friend breakers instead. Also have a Delita and Agrias that I guess I can swap with Rikku situationally as a buff/debuffer? Seems to be the only squad I have worth a damn atm. Still figuring shit out but have been enjoying myself for the most part.

I'll toss up my Basch with Golem+His cape. Just Provoke/Phsyical cover. The provoke will draw in the single target hits he does, the physical cover will stop his big AE. You can take as long as you want killing him then. (Will change over in like 20 minutes.) You'll need to heal, I think, but because of Basch's proc its very minimal, Rikku and Yuna should be more than enough (With the 30% mitigation from Rikku you most likely won't have to heal.)

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
To be honest, you've been using a limited time unit that few people here have and even fewer use regularly as your lead for a while now. If people haven't unfriended you already, dunno if Rayjack would do it. :p

Yeah I was waiting for that. Honestly it wasn't bad since I still had a decent amount of 2B friends. I'll leave TT up since I finally went above 1k. But I was surprised so many people pulled on the Seph banner. In hindsight I should've pulled fully for one of them. Reading reddit it seemed like wait since 7* and Hyou were coming. Really salty since I just went 3 full pulls on the Cloud step-up total 75k gems down the drain. Pulled 6 Elfreeda. Not much else too. First time I've used 5k gem pulls since I started playing a year ago.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Would you guys unfriend me if I have an enhanced Ray Jack as my lead?

Only if it's not TDH.

Since I never lucked into an Eiko, my only summoner option has been Garnet. I had planned to roll a bit to see how my luck was for Rydia, but apparently the global buff to dualcast Espers isn't being added. Probably just save my tickets now.

Enhanced Garnet is the best pure damage summoner in the game.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I was waiting for that. Honestly it wasn't bad since I still had a decent amount of 2B friends. I'll leave TT up since I finally went above 1k. But I was surprised so many people pulled on the Seph banner. In hindsight I should've pulled fully for one of them. Reading reddit it seemed like wait since 7* and Hyou were coming. Really salty since I just went 3 full pulls on the Cloud step-up total 75k gems down the drain. Pulled 6 Elfreeda. Not much else too. First time I've used 5k gem pulls since I started playing a year ago.

I was just giving you shit. I friend people from the forums here regardless of their rank or preferred leader (although a Rayjack leader may make me rethink my policy :p ).

So what's the story on CG Nichol. I think hes our next CG unit, right? He worth dropping some resources for?

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm going hard for CG Nichol for at least one copy. My plan is to also do some pulls on the CG only anniversary banner to get the second copy I need of Nichol, Fina, and Sakura to 7* them all. We've had no confirmation that we're getting the CG only anniversary banner, so I'm just hoping we do because JP got it.

Nichol is the best or at least tied for the best buffer / support for a long time at 7* and even still in JP he hasn't really been replaced, but there are more options that share the top spot with him.

His TMR robe is also pretty nice for mana hungry casters like the 7* mages that quad or pentacast their spells.

CG Nichol is still really good even at 6* so if you happen to only get one, he's still relevant for a long time into the 7* era. You do eventually want that second copy to upgrade him though.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'll toss up my Basch with Golem+His cape. Just Provoke/Phsyical cover. The provoke will draw in the single target hits he does, the physical cover will stop his big AE. You can take as long as you want killing him then. (Will change over in like 20 minutes.) You'll need to heal, I think, but because of Basch's proc its very minimal, Rikku and Yuna should be more than enough (With the 30% mitigation from Rikku you most likely won't have to heal.)

Thanks for this. Holy OP, I need to get me a Basch. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough dps for this guy atm. Need to kill him in 10 turns for the uniform and I wasn't even close.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Thanks for this. Holy OP, I need to get me a Basch. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough dps for this guy atm. Need to kill him in 10 turns for the uniform and I wasn't even close.

Forgot about the time limit. Basch can break, too. So that might free up another slot for you, his single target breaks are 50%. If your guys can survive the single target magic hit, you could just phys cover and break, not sure if that would squeeze enough out for you. He does have a shit ton of HP.

Also, yeah. The current tank banner is one of the best banners you could probably pull on right now if you're just starting up. Tanks are pretty much essential atm, and Basch or Warrior of light, for physical cover helps in a ton of situations. (A good provoke tank also helps a lot). Merc Ramza's enhancements make him a great provoke tank now, too. So there isn't really a bad pull on the banner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
CG only banner? Crazyness. I'll drop a ton of lapis on that.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Edit: Finished with mog event, swapped my friend to something suited for the raid instead.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I did 8 tickets and stopped. Pulled 2x Yang and 1 Edward. I could TDH Yang and get him up to around 1400 ATK, but he can't clear LGD with his skills and low MP. I set him up as a Pod chainer with Fire.