Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
71 and 7.

Got Tidus number 2 with the 7 4*+ tickets.

Got Reberta 4 and Reagen 2 with the 71 3*+ tickets.

Molten Core Raider
Part of me wishes this game had some form of unit trading, but I'm quickly reminded of Rage of Bahamut and change my mind right fast. Dunno if any of you folks played it but it wasn't uncommon to see people selling/trading "cards" for upwards of $1,000 USD, it was ridiculous.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Total bust. 93 regular and 9 gold got me one Ace (dupe).

I spent 5 gold tickets for the 40% attack materia. Seconds nd pull was Fayt. I’m not sure how I feel about that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
47+4 "thanks for playing" tickets.

The 4*s did nothing. The batch of 47 landed my 1st Balthier, 1st Loren, and 1st Cloud.

My excuse for not making a TDH build is now gone as I already had ex aileen x2 and elfreeda x3.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
Someone clarify for me real quick what's happening with the raid boss. Not registering chain so you get less score which equals less raid rewards at the end? Go with a big one hit unit? Which would be ideal?

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Someone clarify for me real quick what's happening with the raid boss. Not registering chain so you get less score which equals less raid rewards at the end? Go with a big one hit unit? Which would be ideal?
Basically, yes. It is not registering the bonus multipliers for chaining so it registers a kill, but you only get credit for base damage. So, for max rewards for every kill, I've seen a DH Olive with Machine Killers @ 1700+ ATK can True Shot the boss. Bring along extra big hitters to finish him off if there is a little sliver of life left.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Basically, yes. It is not registering the bonus multipliers for chaining so it registers a kill, but you only get credit for base damage. So, for max rewards for every kill, I've seen a DH Olive with Machine Killers @ 1700+ ATK can True Shot the boss. Bring along extra big hitters to finish him off if there is a little sliver of life left.

Also, Explorer Aileen/Aileen with that recent raid machine killer materia, and Aranea work well, too. Aranea comes with TDH and 75% machine killer.

Molten Core Raider
I put up an Aranea as my leader for now. Didnt add a machine killer materia since she has that innately, just kinda built her around the BiS thing from her unit review. I also read on reddit that some people doing the freebie ticket pulls today were getting 4 star units even after the crystal came down rainbow. Hopefully that will be a nice compensation in the near future as well.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
24-2 in a year of playing. 2 Fryevia & Yuna. That was worth it. I have 7 star Olive, Fryevia & Zarg ready so hopefully they turn out nice.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Go with a big one hit unit? Which would be ideal?

I'm using Aranea for always single hit otk. You can probably build something similar, but mine has 125% machinekiller and 1700 atk with a 2handed weapon. Jumps deal 6-8 million or so, with zero buffs or breaks. Example:

Edit: I see you followed up with a post saying you're already using Aranea. Oh well! :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Spent my anniversary tickets (53 blue 5 gold) and got zero rainbows. Did the rainbow 10+1 and got Basch, which was my 2nd, so that was the actual best possible rainbow in the entire current pool since he was the final unit of my core lineup that wasn't 7* ready.

Sad about only the forced rainbow in the entire summon batch, but I'd rather that one important rainbow over 5 Luneths and such. Video of my pulls can be seen: Here.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
My forced 5* was Reagan with 2 gold and 8 blues. Used up the rest of my 2nd anniversay tickets (moogle ones) and got 1 gold, rest blues. Pretty minimal... moving on. Hoping for better luck on Hyou.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
24-2 in a year of playing. 2 Fryevia & Yuna. That was worth it. I have 7 star Olive, Fryevia & Zarg ready so hopefully they turn out nice.

I'm in this boat with Olive and Barb. Really wish I knew how the 7 star glex units were going to turn out. =-/ Also wish I knew if Explorer Aileen was getting a 7 star.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So 23 tickets+2 4 star. Got one 5 star out of them, my third Ace. =-/...The automatic 5 star 10+1, ended up getting Lila. At least its a new unit, heh. Just one I know will be obsolete relatively soon because her 7 star is not great, and I don't have a dupe anyway and also her TMR sucks.

Kind of bummed out, still holding at below the average for 5 stars (2% vs 3%). Really hoping they announce UoC, because I have a feeling that's the only way I'm going to upgrade my Basch.

Last edited:

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Alright. I've been back on the saddle for a few months now. Nowhere near as powerful as I used to be (comparatively), but through some luck on step up banners I'm now at the following -

1214 ATK DW Seph
1502 ATK Cloud (Set to 1450 with Machine Killer for the Raid)
1200ish DW Orlandeau

TDH Ready (2x Marshal Glove / Buster)
Orlandeau / Freyvia STMR Ready (4x Orlandeau / 5x Freyvia)

Friend ID is 032,688,578 if some old favorites on here wanted to readd (looking at you Sinzar) :D

(Edit: Also on that note, who do I message to get my old ZPs account back. I lost the login info with all the different moves on this forum).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Friend ID is 032,688,578 if some old favorites on here wanted to readd (looking at you Sinzar) :D

Friend request sent!

My lead is currently set to Aranea for OTK'ing this raid because of the stupid bug, but I usually have a chainer set normally. If you need something specific for a trial, just ask :)