Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Sent a friend invite as well. Lead unit is also Aranea for the same reason as above :p I usually run a super beefy Trance Terra or Tidus lead.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Btw, I have 2 of her, I know she's garbage now but her 7 star form looks passable? Any thoughts on her from JP in terms of being serviceable?

She's just not very good even at 7... she does get Tornado and Flood, and a nifty aoe -110% water imperil, but that's about all she can do. She doesn't deal any real damage, and that's like.... the only duty of a mage.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Alright. I've been back on the saddle for a few months now. Nowhere near as powerful as I used to be (comparatively), but through some luck on step up banners I'm now at the following -

1214 ATK DW Seph
1502 ATK Cloud (Set to 1450 with Machine Killer for the Raid)
1200ish DW Orlandeau

TDH Ready (2x Marshal Glove / Buster)
Orlandeau / Freyvia STMR Ready (4x Orlandeau / 5x Freyvia)

Friend ID is 032,688,578 if some old favorites on here wanted to readd (looking at you Sinzar) :D

(Edit: Also on that note, who do I message to get my old ZPs account back. I lost the login info with all the different moves on this forum).
Welcome back! For some reason my friend list is bugged and says I cannot send a request. I have an open slot and I can receive requests still. Send me a request if you'd like 082,714,846

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The rainbow ticket from the youtube video was given in-game today. I got my first Dark Veritas from it.

Not the best pull, especially because it's my first and I'm already set on chainers, but the TMR is best in slot for a lot of units, so it's useful for that. Could have been a lot worse.

Molten Core Raider
I pulled Rena. I guess that's ok? I mean, it's not another Reberta or anything. My healer situation is well and truly covered at this point but I suppose it could have been worse.

Btw, Tolwen, what is that avatar? Bigfoot in a diaper? It's goddamn terrifying.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have seen several people pull the current banner 5* unit from the 5* EX ticket so I am going to try my luck later.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I pulled Rena. I guess that's ok? I mean, it's not another Reberta or anything. My healer situation is well and truly covered at this point but I suppose it could have been worse.

Btw, Tolwen, what is that avatar? Bigfoot in a diaper? It's goddamn terrifying.

It's Chewbacca! It was by Piotr Jablonski on Artstation. He had some cool stuff. Love that place for wallpaper.

Molten Core Raider
Knowing it's Chewbacca in a diaper makes it all the more scary.

Speaking of scary, hold onto your butts, looks like the first batch of 7*s will hit Friday. Also confirmation of a UoC system in the works plus Squall/Rinoa Friday. The reddit post with info and link to the youtube news update is spoilered below.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, you guys are making me not even want to cash the ticket in over lunch. My last 4 rainbows, all but one has been forced, and none have been useful. (CG Jake, Lila, Seabreeze Fina #2, Gladius). I'm at the point now where I know if I see something useless I'm going to get soured on the game for a few days lol. (Mainly because I still have less than half the rainbows in the game. Just want a unit I'll actually want to level up and try. I guess Lila I'm at least going to use for Arena.)

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Man, you guys are making me not even want to cash the ticket in over lunch.

I was hoping for a dupe as I am not set up for 7 star at all. 5 star units for July were all firsts no dupes.

CG Raegan, CG fina, Balthier, Cloud, Loren, Roy, Barbariccia.

About the only character I use regularly that could go to 7 is Lunera.

Molten Core Raider
Im about half prepared for this first wave of 7*s. I havent done a single TMR farm for Orlandeau or Olive so jumping them up to 7* will take a tad longer than I planned, but I do have a few ready to roll.

I guess now comes the question of when is it better to make two 7* units and when it's better to go for a single 7* with their STMR? I could go either way with Dark Fina. Her STMR robe looks super nice, but I've got a bunch of solid robes from my CG Nichol herd and Victoria.

Tabris

Trakanon Raider
Are STMRs going to be available on Friday too? There was about a 6 week gap between the initial batch of 7*s in Japan and the STMR roll out.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The only units in that first batch I could evolve to 7* are Wilhelm and Orlandeau.

Wilhelm is a definite, he's still at the top for tanks in current day JP, but Orlandeau isn't worth the resources because his 7* form is bad (compared to a lot of other upcoming 7* upgrades like Sephiroth).

If we get the cactuar fusion event and I can make a bunch of max rank cactuars, I may do Orlandeau anyway just so I have a 7* friend unit set until next batch.

Molten Core Raider
Are STMRs going to be available on Friday too? There was about a 6 week gap between the initial batch of 7*s in Japan and the STMR roll out.

If the release schedule holds similar to Japans I wouldnt expect STMR's this week, but, this is Gumi we're talking about so schedules seem very flexible to these guys (/points at the missing Gabranth). I think they were held back in Japan because they werent ready at 7* launch. Technically they're ready now, but expecting them to add it to the patch seems like a tall order considering we had the same 3.0 bugs that Japan did when they got 3.0 (heaven forbid they actually fix the problems in the patch).

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Hmm, for the first batch I have SB D-Fina, DKC, Olive and Gilgamesh who can all be turned.

Not great prospects. Heh. Supposedly there will be some global changes to some units to help them some in comparison to their Japanese versions. Wish I know how Olive was going to turn out, would be nice to TMR and enhance her for the raid and have her ready to go. But until I know she's not going to be hopeless, going to wait (I know you get bonuses for every 7 star you evolve, but where I don't have a massive stock pile of resources built up, I'm being judicious on who gets potted and moogled.)

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm going to use everyone's experience with their 5* ticket as a cautionary tale and wait until there's units that I need/want (even though I don't have a 5* magical chainer to speak of).

For the first batch of 7*'s, I could do Ramza, Lightning, Olive and Wilhelm.

I get that Wilhelm is a no brainer and I'm close to having enough Max Gigantaurs to get him to 120.

For the other units that I can 7*, beyond levelling one of each to 100, I haven't done anything with them. No gear, no pots, no TMR farming, etc. Probably best just to hold off?