Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I just finished the 3 man cm for Bahamut. I did 2 before but had trouble with all 3.

My two non III characters were Faris and Bartz. With Vessel of Fate, Full Break, 3 levels of imperil, en-wind, Cloud USB and Bartz USB I was double casting Snowspell Strike for 55k a hit (4 hits total) followed by the 2 or 8 barrage chases for 10k a hit. Potential of 300k damage per round with Bartz.

The damage was just ridiculous.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugh, I haven't even cleared the nightmare dungeons.... that's why I can't get to the magicite dungeons :|

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Ugh, I haven't even cleared the nightmare dungeons.... that's why I can't get to the magicite dungeons :|

You don't have to master the nightmare dungeons, just complete them. Between RW cheese and mega power creep since their release, they're pretty quick to knock out these days.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Compared to Japan’s 30th banners, ours are much worse. I don’t think I’ll be pulling on any of the fest banners. I’m just saving my Mythril for the LDs and the banners you can pick a BSB (should be two, one with gems only and a second with Mythril).

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Took a look at the changes... am really not sure why the fuck Tiny Bee and Garnet BSB1 are in there but w/e... i'm generally fine with the other changes, though the removal of Rosa USB (I guess it's fine since the event was very recent) makes Banner 2 less appealing. My plans to pull on 3 and 4 still remain, though having those piss old relics in there puts a damper on it.

Finally mastered FF4 Torment JS with 3 man.... Was scratching my head on how to kill the stupid Dark Dragon before he used black fang (He always had like 3-5% left), then went fuck it and just RW-ed Cloud with Kain Burst + Imperil Lightning Magicite... 1-shotted it after. For the FF4 CM, will probably give it a few more tries then likely skip it since I have no Soul Breaks with Haste, Boost/Faith or just general defense buff...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Wow they murdered banner 2. Removed Rosa USB, Strago's BSB, Yang's BSB, and Bartz BSB2, what the fuck. Went from my most desired banner to easy pass. The only thing left on banner 2 that's good and non-dupe is Terra's USB, but that comes back on a better FF6 banner later.

Banner 4 still has Tidus USB at least, and that one only has 2 dupes, so I'm definitely doing at least one pull there. Banner 3 lost the ice chain, so that one's probably a pass for me now too. Maybe a single pull on banner 5.

Can't believe they nerfed the festival so much, jeez. From ultra hype to I guess I'll keep saving, sigh.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
iOS 11 added the ability to record video. So this is just for funsies: 35 second Sea Lion clear. It wasn’t optimal and I made a couple of fat finger / muscle memory mistakes (such as using OK spell command).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lucky Draw season again, with a free 30 pull on Sunday.

Got a Aphmau (FF11 healer) dupe... It was my best healer armour before so 6* is nice... but I can't help but feel cheated.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I still can't get Sealion under 30 sec, with my best at 31.6 or something extremely close. Been working on farming other magicites though so I have a bunch to level during orbfest.

I was going to skip the healer lucky draw because so many dupes, but since they raped the regular festival banners, I don't need to hold onto my mithril as much. Went 3/11: Yshtola BSB (dupe), Aeris BSB (5th dupe....), and Iris BSB (new).

Iris BSB is my first relic for FF15, and it's my first source of Astra, so not bad overall. Was really hoping for a top prize like Deuce or Larsa BSB, but I'm satisfied that at least it wasn't a total dud (sorry Chris!).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
2/11 - Aeris BSB, Deuce BSB... meh. I've got Eiko's BSB already, and the heal+blink is awesome.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Skipped the healer draw, Lucky #2 gave me Zack's chain (Zack CSB/BSB + Cloud USB shenanigans will ensue!) and I can't stop getting paladin gear with Minfilia's BSB. I have so many holy relics it's insane.

Hard to hate on relics that allow me to beat all time-sensitive content with ease, but I'll need more gacha luck to push my magicite teams. Bartz USB is the dream - I already have his LMR and my ice and earth teams in particular need help with just Edea/Maria BSB.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I pulled Dorgann’s BSB and the XI healer usb. I’m pretty happy with the BSB in particular. It’s imperil earth and has plus eart damage on the actual relic. Bartz will make good use out of it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Auron USB and I have his BSB already... seems good!

It's a fire damage atk/mag/def break, double taunt, def up and MBlink on a character who can use Demonsblood too for retaliate.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Lucky draw #2 was a bust for me... 2/11 -- Cid (VII) BSB (new) and Cecil USB (dupe)

Cid's bsb is worthless. At least I was able to combine Cecil's sword for a nice stat stick....

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
That's a jackpot draw. If you have Terra's OSB to go along with her USB, you can sub-30 every magicite. There's videos of a guy doing sub-30 on every fight using nothing but Terra USB -> OSB spam with multiple entrust batteries.

I'm jealous!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is this FF6 banner worth pulling on? I've only got Relm USB and Celes first BSB as good relics for this realm. I've got almost 450 mithril and if the upcoming banners are not that good maybe it's worth pulling a couple times?