Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Yea my lightning mage team is pretty strong, first kill (assuming I survive his damage) was sub30. Only have 1 fully inherited kb and quez but the overstrike hit was really nice.
62BB2A6A-515E-4BB2-9663-75382F0928FF.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
does ramza's BSB2 entry and OK's PUSB stack?

nope

you probably know the rule of thumb and were just hoping it'd be an exception, but in case you don't, the general rule is that if it buffs the same set of stats, it doesn't stack.

so, Mog's BSB and Palom's BSB both buff MAG and MND, they don't stack. Onion BSB buffs MAG and ATK, tho, so it would stack with either of those.

Onion mUSB buffs MAG, MND, and RES, so it would also stack with those MAG/MND buffs above^, because the addition of RES makes it a different set of stats despite sharing MAG and MND.

outside of EX mode stat buffs, there's only a handful of exceptions to this rule.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, was hoping for an exception. I didn't know about OK mUSB, because I think that stacks with Deuce's BSB since it's ATK/MAG. Aphmau's instant cast USB is pretty nice, along with IC2 is pretty amazing.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
Wow really hating these magicite's damage.... Sometimes I have to defend so my guys don’t die, or even delay dps to prevent phase transitions. Finally got famfrit but the time varies wildly from 31s to 40s depending on how generous Edgar feels like triple/quad cast.

3450A9CE-B97C-46D0-94A2-F271C3F94DAA.png

Party:

Lightning: thundering quad strike / rippling bolt, usb and osb
Shantotto: chain thundaja/ witch spell, chain
Elarra: curada/Shellga, usb
Onion knight: flash disaster/protectga, pUSB
Edgar: spark offering / tempest strike, usb

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ao- Ao- you were asking on Discord about some example teams for how to clear Fenrir, so figured this may help:

There's a sub-30 fenrir clear using no soulbreaks at all except Onion BSB, and no magicite whatsoever (so you could start with him as your first 3* magicite, for example). It does use some legend dived dps, but no torment skills either.

Onion -- Affliction Break, Quickhit -- BSB
Bartz -- Snowspell Strike
Laguna -- Frost Offering, Freezing Snipe
Ayame -- Hailstorm, Freezing Moon
Yshtola -- Curada, Protectga

This example clear was 29 seconds, so a lot worse than it should have been, but that was because two units were slowed for most of the fight, but it didn't matter so I kept going. I hadn't cleared Fenrir in like a year and forgot the fight mechanics partially, but I should have given Onion Hastega to remove the slows.... so do that if you copy this setup.

Anyway, the overall point is to show that relics are kind of irrelevant for 3* magicite battles. All you need is some ability spam and legend dived units (I didn't even medica for example).

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Someone shared this pull on a FFRK Facebook group...

FB_IMG_1539818972316.jpg

Instant waifu in one pull, Jesus.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Went back and finished farming my copies of Famfrit as well. I tweaked the team, got mastery, and got my clear time down to 31-35 seconds on average. Final team for Famfrit is now:

Lightning -- Ripping Bolt, Thundering Quadstrike -- USB, BSB2, ASB
Elarra -- Curada, Protectga -- USB
Onion -- Entrust, Wrath -- pUSB
Garnet -- Dispel, Valigarmanda -- CSB
Orlandeau -- Stormspell Strike, Thundering Quadstrike -- OSB

Video: Famfrit 34 seconds

I tried to make Kain work, but the dragoon school is SUCH TRASH that Garnet removing Protect in the last 10 seconds of the fight with dispel contributes more damage than Kain could add during the entire battle, even though Garnet is 100% deadweight the rest of the fight (other than using Chain, which Kain was also doing).

The trickiest part of the whole fight is surviving that 3 target AoE directly after the second gravity. It hits party slots 2 and 3 stupidly hard because they're still imperiled from the early part. Way I found to handle it without last stand is to put the major resist accessory in party slot 2, and have party slot 3 defend for that round (Onion is in that slot since he doesn't have any critical duties in the fight).

All finished farming the water magicites. Supposedly the next batch of magicite are a lot harder.... not looking forward to it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So glad I never honed any Dragoon shit, I think it's the last ability school I've never made use of and never legend dived.

All finished farming the water magicites. Supposedly the next batch of magicite are a lot harder.... not looking forward to it.
I finished 4 copies of each yesterday, so I've got an Empower Lightning magicite and a Dampen Water magicite.

I'm going to get four more of each though and make a Physical Defence magicite (Defence Boon/Blade Ward/Health Boon) and Magic Defence magicite (Resistence Boon/Spell Ward/Health Boon).

I think some extra defences is going to make farming these easier.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20181018-212115.png

Fuck yeah

Sometimes I tell myself I'm gonna quit doing 100gem draws, then something like this happens haha

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Messy first kill, but I got Fenrir down.

OK with pUSB, BSB, Wrath and Affliction Break
Josef with BSB Icicle Rush and LifeSiphon
Y'shtola with BSB Curada and hastega
Squall with BSB, LifeSiphon, and Snowspell Strik
Celes with BSB, Blizzaga Strike and Frost strike.

Not quite enough healing, but 39 seconds overall. I think I can get rid of Celes and probably josef, but I don't have any other ice DPS to keep in. I have Snow's BSB, but it has the same problem as Josef's (no entry damage) and doesn't do en-ice.

Any team recommendations for Holy/Dark 3*?

Thinking just stacking a few attack buffs and feeding Orlandeau's OSB (OG USB).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Any team recommendations for Holy/Dark 3*?

Thinking just stacking a few attack buffs and feeding Orlandeau's OSB (OG USB).

yeah, Orlandeau OSB carried my Shadow Dragon kills. Shadow Dragon has a mechanic where he kills off the party member with the lowest HP at ~12 seconds, UNLESS you do enough damage to him before then to knock him into his second phase before then. your Orlandeau should be able to pull that off with an entruster and one other knight. helps if your Orlandeau is LDd, but if not all you need is a R1 Powerchain to bypass his SB cast timer.

been a long time since i've done it, but from what i remember initial turn order mattered a lot... looking back at my old saved party for the fight, i've got, in order from top to bottom (oh, and make sure you have your turn option set to party order instead of ATB order) --

Shelke, entrust bot, Ace Striker
Orlandeau, DMG+ RM
Y'Shtola (can tell it's been a long time since i did it, would totally use a different healer now) TGM RM
Ramza, entrust bot with BSB2, Mako Might
Ceodore, DMG+ RM

Orlandeau and Ceodore have Assault Saber, but my first clears had Orlandeau with Saint Cross and Ceodore with Divine Cross / Guardbreaker. i remember that i had to hold off on using Cedore's first turn a moment to make sure that Ramza's BSB2 was finished when Ceodore's hit landed.

not sure what your second knight options are, but otherwise from what i remember about your team you should be able to pull this off. tho i guess it's of note that both Orlandeau and Ceodore have both +Holy weapons and armor on

you can skip Shellga for this fight, just need Protectga.

as far as 3* Holy, gotta know what your options are first :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My first Mist Dragon kill was:

Onion -- bsb
Shadow -- bsb
Raines -- bsb
Nabaat -- bsb
Yshtola -- bsb

I don't remember my first Shadow Dragon kill, but I do remember it was some gimpy convoluted mess where I would re-raise a sacrificial unit then time wall to land after they re-raised to keep them in the fight. It worked, but when I finally dropped that whole mess and just loldpsed with 3 or 4? dpsers, which skipped the fang entirely, it went from one of the hardest 3* magicites to one of the easiest.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah, Orlandeau OSB carried my Shadow Dragon kills. Shadow Dragon has a mechanic where he kills off the party member with the lowest HP at ~12 seconds, UNLESS you do enough damage to him before then to knock him into his second phase before then. your Orlandeau should be able to pull that off with an entruster and one other knight. helps if your Orlandeau is LDd, but if not all you need is a R1 Powerchain to bypass his SB cast timer.

been a long time since i've done it, but from what i remember initial turn order mattered a lot... looking back at my old saved party for the fight, i've got, in order from top to bottom (oh, and make sure you have your turn option set to party order instead of ATB order) --

Shelke, entrust bot, Ace Striker
Orlandeau, DMG+ RM
Y'Shtola (can tell it's been a long time since i did it, would totally use a different healer now) TGM RM
Ramza, entrust bot with BSB2, Mako Might
Ceodore, DMG+ RM

Orlandeau and Ceodore have Assault Saber, but my first clears had Orlandeau with Saint Cross and Ceodore with Divine Cross / Guardbreaker. i remember that i had to hold off on using Cedore's first turn a moment to make sure that Ramza's BSB2 was finished when Ceodore's hit landed.

not sure what your second knight options are, but otherwise from what i remember about your team you should be able to pull this off. tho i guess it's of note that both Orlandeau and Ceodore have both +Holy weapons and armor on

you can skip Shellga for this fight, just need Protectga.

as far as 3* Holy, gotta know what your options are first :)
I've got the FFTA guy with his Ultra and BSB, so I'll probably use him. Ramza has his LMR and is full dived, so that should be easy. Will post my team(s) in a bit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just remember a little shenanigans with RMs and Entrust at the start of the fight to get Orlandeau USB off very early to skip the KO move.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just remember a little shenanigans with RMs and Entrust at the start of the fight to get Orlandeau USB off very early to skip the KO move.
Yeah, it's not working real great so far. I can do one orlandeau OSB, but it's for like 60k, and I can't get the other 60k necessary. I'm getting to like 90k, so I'm not sure how to really do it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, it's not working real great so far. I can do one orlandeau OSB, but it's for like 60k, and I can't get the other 60k necessary. I'm getting to like 90k, so I'm not sure how to really do it.

Hm, what out of the setup I posted are you lacking? +Holy gear?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hm, what out of the setup I posted are you lacking? +Holy gear?
I've only got one decent +holy weapon (Saintly Excal+), let me post my teams for 3* holy/dark.
Leon USB
Seifer USB
Seph BSB2
OK pUSB
Deuce BSB
ABDF7752-3165-48F7-8E9B-F40EF7955081.png

Oldman OSB
Marche USB BSB
Ramza BSB2
OK BSB
Yshtola BSB
417472CF-3BA1-475C-92A3-53DA976D4427.png