Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Still haven't tried a second time, but my T-0 is pretty stacked -- Cinque USB, Sice USB, King USB, Deuce USB, Ace USB and now CSB... That's the party I've been using. I also have Machina and Seven USBs... I'm actually thinking maybe if I bring Seven for extra debuffing then another healer might not be necessary? Tho I suppose the worst attack is a % attack...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've got some misc rando T0 relics, but nothing special other than Cinque USB (which is great). I've actually got Ace BSB, USB, OSB, but he's still a bad unit due to no dualcast dive or lmr.

I gave one halfassed attempt and got it to 60% before wiping. That gave me the anima lenses, which is the only reward that really matters.....

I may go back and build a better team and full clear it, but I hate type zero events so much because my synergy there is so garbage.... idk. We'll see. My only T0 medica is Deuce bsb, which is terrible for actual healing output. Think it's a cura level aoeheal.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've got some misc rando T0 relics, but nothing special other than Cinque USB (which is great). I've actually got Ace BSB, USB, OSB, but he's still a bad unit due to no dualcast dive or lmr.

I gave one halfassed attempt and got it to 60% before wiping. That gave me the anima lenses, which is the only reward that really matters.....

I may go back and build a better team and full clear it, but I hate type zero events so much because my synergy there is so garbage.... idk. We'll see. My only T0 medica is Deuce bsb, which is terrible for actual healing output. Think it's a cura level aoeheal.
You know what to do:
Palom USB
Garnet CSB

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nothing like being lazy until almost the last day... I finally went back to that D350 Type-0 fight to finish it off. Tried twice with Cloud/Zack, but that was a disaster because my only medica in-realm is Deuce's terrible BSB, so there was no way I could recover from that opening 99% gravity AoE.

Decided to buy Edge SSB with anima lenses, then dived him and brought him along with Galuf for a chain. Team that ended up working pretty well for mastery was:

Edge -- Shifting Sands, Desert Mirage -- SSB
Galuf -- Ironfist Earth, Earthen Rebuke -- CSB
Deuce (not dived) -- Curada, Protectga -- BSB
Machina (not dived) -- Blastspell Strike -- USB
Cinque -- Grand Charge, Gigant Swing -- USB
RW: Wall

Video: Supersoldier Akkad D350

Using Edge to blink that opening bullshit attack means healing was far more stable, and also Edge's self blinks dodged a ton of damage, Machina's USB adds two charges of dual-blink, and Galuf self healed some with Rebuke, so all that combined allowed me to keep up with healing using Deuce (along with Edge's last stand and more AoE blinks later).
Damage was pretty good since everyone happened to also be earth focused with the chain. Got the victory in 36 seconds with no deaths.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dream dungeon this time in FF6.... a realm I actually have some nice synergy... which means it was very easy. D350 Siegfried cleared with pure auto-battle, zero user input.

Locke -- Fire Assault -- USB2
Onion -- Meltdown -- mUSB
Relm -- Curada -- USB
Vincent -- Flame Offering -- CSB
Terra -- Chain Firaja -- Awaken

Video: D350 Siegfried

Next week is another realm I have bad synergy (FF1) so will have to think on that one. For now, it's nice to have an easy week.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i don't have Fire Assault or Onion mUSB but i have the rest. bet i could put together something very similar. hm.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Alright boys, so even Reddit failed me here... are these rainbow accolades only available to premium pass whales or what?

The only deets I can see in game is -> ??? <-

bruh.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Alright boys, so even Reddit failed me here... are these rainbow accolades only available to premium pass whales or what?

The only deets I can see in game is -> ??? <-

View attachment 220525

Yeah MVP means not just whale but whale that was lucky enough to get randomly (we think random anyway) selected to join the MVP program.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah it's trash imo anyway, it's all about the Odin kill accolade.
What's funny is that I heard you guys talking about this for many pages now and only until the past couple of days when I saw a screenshot of someone on Reddit posting their accomplishment of beating all the 5* magicites did it register to me that what you guys were talking about was that Odin was the "boss" of the magicite dungeons. I thought you were talking about the Odin boss that was like D??? in some event we had recently lmao. I'm such a pitiful player, I know I know.

Btw, Ripping Plasma is an amazing ability... got it to 8 uses and in the hands of a fully dived Lightning is sick. I'm kicking myself for not trying to get her woke relic a couple weeks ago. Hopefully it'll be in the fall fest or something soon; I'm saving my mythril for it.

How is Touched By Darkness ability? Kinda meh or good?

Chris

Potato del Grande
What's funny is that I heard you guys talking about this for many pages now and only until the past couple of days when I saw a screenshot of someone on Reddit posting their accomplishment of beating all the 5* magicites did it register to me that what you guys were talking about was that Odin was the "boss" of the magicite dungeons. I thought you were talking about the Odin boss that was like D??? in some event we had recently lmao. I'm such a pitiful player, I know I know.

Btw, Ripping Plasma is an amazing ability... got it to 8 uses and in the hands of a fully dived Lightning is sick. I'm kicking myself for not trying to get her woke relic a couple weeks ago. Hopefully it'll be in the fall fest or something soon; I'm saving my mythril for it.

I'm out of rubies but Touched by Darkness sounds great on someone who can Doublecast it, it's a guaranteed imperil then.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

I did two pulls on that banner since my physical lightning isn't the best and no dice on any of the good relics. It is really getting kind of off putting the rarity of awakening relics, I've probably spent an estimated 1,000 mythril on banners with awakenings since they have came out, and besides sephiroth's that I got with the free guarantee, literally the only one I've gotten was Riku's on the very first banner they were introduced.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So how have you guys been spending your Anima Lenses? Especially the lvl 1 & 2 types.

Are you using them to make your strongest characters even stronger if there are any holes to fill? (example: You have Bartz Awakening, Arcane, Glint, triple-cast materia etc etc but you're lacking his SSB for the +10atk)

Or do you use them to fill holes in weak realms? (example: Your weakest realm is XII and it shows when you tackle the Torment dungeons)

Another way to look at it; is it best to use them to strengthen your weakest links or use them to put your best characters into the stratosphere via the stat bonuses for mastery?
...or... do you just purchase what pleases ya? Because some of those old school soulbreaks are simply aesthetically pleasing/humorous/cool (Mog's Earth Blues comes to mind) :p

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I bought Edge SSB with T1 lenses, other than that I've never spent any anima lenses of any tier yet.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lvl 1 I bought edge ssb and ones with stat boosts for characters I use very often/most of the time and didn't have. Lvl 2 I've bought Sephiroth and Lightning bsb's. Haven't spent any lvl 3 yet.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So how have you guys been spending your Anima Lenses? Especially the lvl 1 & 2 types.

Are you using them to make your strongest characters even stronger if there are any holes to fill? (example: You have Bartz Awakening, Arcane, Glint, triple-cast materia etc etc but you're lacking his SSB for the +10atk)

Or do you use them to fill holes in weak realms? (example: Your weakest realm is XII and it shows when you tackle the Torment dungeons)

Another way to look at it; is it best to use them to strengthen your weakest links or use them to put your best characters into the stratosphere via the stat bonuses for mastery?
...or... do you just purchase what pleases ya? Because some of those old school soulbreaks are simply aesthetically pleasing/humorous/cool (Mog's Earth Blues comes to mind) :p
Things for my chain holders so far.

In a typical battle with Mako Might, a chain holder will have a spare SB during the second chain, so they need something else ideally. Zack BSB is amazing with his chain for example.

Will probably get some healer USBs for Torments with my 2nd and 3rd T3 Lenses.