Final Fantasy VII Remake

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Not touching it until there's a complete edition available. I don't give a shit if it means I'll have to wait years after the first section of it releases. I'm sick and tired of buying incomplete games. Though, I probably won't buy it at all if it's anything like FFXV

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
They could of easily updated this game with modern graphics, and everyone would of been happy. I'm not talking an enhanced version. Really is a shame.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This should have been so awesome and easy to do but they had to go fuck it up and try turning it into something no one asked for and put it into dev hell. Fucking Nomura I swear.

That dude has single handedly brought down my all time favorite company. This game will never come out and if it does it will be another FF XV where after spending 6 years redesigning zippers they will hand it off to some poor schmuck to commit career sepuku to get something out the door so he can focus on kingdom hearts 3.14 Minnie's Pi.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty sure this is all just made for the Japs. When i was in Japan every figurine store i saw was dbz/slutty girls/ffvii. And specifically only ffvii, no Auron or Tidas or Cecil or Lightning or whatever, just exclusively FFVII (well no barret, cuz you know), and add in Zack.

Cybsled

I never saw a figurine store when I was in Japan. The closest thing I found was their version of Best Buy having coin dispensed mini-figures. One of them had shit from the movie Aliens, so I spent a few yen on that. Got a Xenomorph and a Face Hugger lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Could Barret's voice be any more cliche lol
Well the character is a big cliche so the voice fits I think.

Looks nice, but I did like FFXV combat for the most part so not too turned off by the gameplay, I could see people who wanted the old systems hating this though. Now if they can actually release this before 2021 that'd be great.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Could Barret's voice be any more cliche lol
Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-Release-Date.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
ATS no thanks. Persona 5 has shown turn based is still fun to play. Fuck you Square.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think I could play through FF7 again with just updated graphics/sprites as a top down game, done that too many times already. This looks kind of fun though and don't mind the ATS, depending on how your companions act. Noticed the gunbot from the reactor boss & cross slash, curious how they'll tackle summons and whether bahamut zero/kotr take 5 minutes still.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

i am a sucker.. I will play this...

I will do my favorite playthrough - get to the end and let sepheroth kill cloud and say "yup that's how it should end"

Just like when I watch advent children, I press stop then sepheroth stabs cloud a thousand times and he is laying there with blood pouring out.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks like same shitty combat from FFXV where you just spam buttons until you win.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Wait... so this isn’t vapourware? Go figure.

It took them 10 years to make 15 and it still came out as a giant pile of trash. This teaser filled with shitty voice acting and garbage looking combat of which will only be one portion of a segmented game does nothing to indicate it isn't vaporware

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So it still isn't a turn based rpg huh? Well that's garbage. Would it be that hard to put in an option for action combat or turned based kinda how dq11 did.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This game will probably have to compete with Blizzard’s Titan for time with me. They’ll be out the same time.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
If they dont come out at e3 and show clips of at least the golden saucer, this game will never be finished. We will get just Midgar in 2020/21. I would put money on there being no overworld map to explore in episode 2. Just menus and fast travel between towns. Rest of the episodes cancelled by 2024.