Final Fantasy VII Remake

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Thought you got different items based on how girly you looked? Hell I haven't touched that game since my early 20's honestly.
There are no usable items that are different. Only the quest-based items that are attached to the "quest". You get a different scene to interact in based whether or not you are picked. It's mainly just for completionists that want to 100% the game.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
There are no usable items that are different. Only the quest-based items that are attached to the "quest". You get a different scene to interact in based whether or not you are picked. It's mainly just for completionists that want to 100% the game.
Yeah my memory hazy on it. I was thinking halfass it you got reward like a Potion or something, get the best items you got an elixir or something equally good. Various FF games sometimes scaled the rewards that way iirc.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are no usable items that are different. Only the quest-based items that are attached to the "quest". You get a different scene to interact in based whether or not you are picked. It's mainly just for completionists and Lunis that want to 100% the game.

Ftfy

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah my memory hazy on it. I was thinking halfass it you got reward like a Potion or something, get the best items you got an elixir or something equally good. Various FF games sometimes scaled the rewards that way iirc.
You’re probably thinking of the parade. How well you do in that gets you different rewards

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That part of the game always disturbed me, I always rushed through it. I seem to remember there was better rewards for "looking pretty" or some shit. Oh and squats bro.
That was one of those Japan being Japan things. If you ever watch anime or read manga you will see it pretty often.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
That was one of those Japan being Japan things. If you ever watch anime or read manga you will see it pretty often.
I was 17 I think when it came out, pretty much anything homo creeped me out. Oh still does, but I'm not allowed to say that because it's a hate crime now.

Yeah, much more familiar with Japan these days, thanks FoH Screenshots!

Siliconemelons

Note: in japan the cross dressing etc it's about humiliation, because gay is still "humiliating" and detested socially there.

So it's kinda different- the US esp current jacked up US- it's all " celebrate cloud! U gay! U trans! Woke!"

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thought you got different items based on how girly you looked? Hell I haven't touched that game since my early 20's honestly.

Depending on how you do in the gym / Inn, you would get like a blonde wig / satin wig / bald cap, along with cotton panties, silk panties and something else (perfume maybe?). All that just goes to helping Pedo-Don pick you over the others, but other than the event text you don't get much other than scarred memories.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Depending on how you do in the gym / Inn, you would get like a blonde wig / satin wig / bald cap, along with cotton panties, silk panties and something else (perfume maybe?). All that just goes to helping Pedo-Don pick you over the others, but other than the event text you don't get much other than scarred memories.

That is one of the dumb/fucked up things about FFVII that people forget. Wonder how cloud is going to beat the fuck out of Aerith in HD or Nanaki raping her, banging Tifa under the air ship while everyone watch etc.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
You had to do a squat challenge with the gym queers. 50x half smashing the square button or whatever. For the wig if I remember correctly. Also needed a dress, earrings, and perfume.

Was it Tifa that gets weird and offended when you're picked over her, even though the dude wants to rape her?

• 2Worf

Fedor

<Banned>
deleted

GFO8Z0Q.jpg

Siliconemelons

Was it Tifa that gets weird and offended when you're picked over her, even though the dude wants to rape her?

All the real females were upset that cloud got chosen to have sex with the dude... I suppose its rape...y?

Its like "hey whores! get in the truck big Mac the mob boss wants some tonight!" and then a batch of whores are dropped of for MAc to pick... from what I remember it was fairly consensual just well...creepy

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting a little more hyped. Only 9 months to go? I assume it's just for part 1, though

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user