Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Cthalupa_sl

shitlord
As a note to that guy who was complaining about Square using Apache... Hah! We have complete proof that they are, in fact, using nginx, as evidenced by all of the errors being shown :p

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I was able to finally get my code through and register for early access. Just keep trying and sooner or later you will get through.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got a couple 03 errors, but got through after a few tries. Ho hum. Is it Saturday yet?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
game hasnt even came out yet lol, dont think im late.
Gilgamesh or you aren't playing with anyone, we already have 100 players in the linkshell
smile.png

i just preorderd. my friend who was inbeta said he couldnt make charson gilgamesh. was this just a temp block or is the server at max capactity?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
i just preorderd. my friend who was inbeta said he couldnt make charson gilgamesh. was this just a temp block or is the server at max capactity?
Gilgamesh went available and unavailable several dozen times during the beta weekend. When it got too high compared to other services, it locked, and stayed locked until load balanced out, then it unlocked again.

Just be patient and you will get on. Earlier is better, of course.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So a few questions about this. I see this as being $29.99 is this the full digital download? Or is it for those which already purchased the game before?

When is the head start and when does the game actually release?

And finally, is this game worth it? Is it all grouping like the old FF Online, or is there some soloing?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried for about 30 minutes before I finally got on. One of my friends was at work and tried about 6 hours after me. It took him about an hour of trying to make one. Another friend started Saturday and it took him about 2 hours.

If you really want to roll on the server, you'll get on. It just may take some time. If you don't care that much, there will probably be other servers to log onto (unless it's like Saturday night where they locked all NA servers).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So a few questions about this. I see this as being $29.99 is this the full digital download? Or is it for those which already purchased the game before?

When is the head start and when does the game actually release?

And finally, is this game worth it? Is it all grouping like the old FF Online, or is there some soloing?
With Mankrik's wife.