Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
beta invite may or may not have hit my email too

Myst

Peasant
Would love to get my hands on a beta account. I got a few things to trade, or willing to compensate. Dmyst 2003 FOH member.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Pretty much if you got into phase 1, you'll get into all of them. If you wanna know what's added, google the beta roadmap. They are sticking to that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can anyone not confirm or not confirm that linkshells / guilds are within the game as of the last beta?
Probably not, phase 2 is basically gamepad testing and that is it. It's the same content as phase1 but with the gamepad UI and support to see how it works and shit. I assume it ties in with the PS3 developement and helps them figure if their PS3 controls are going to be good before they actually test it on PS3, stuff like turn rate sensitivity, button placement, macro and anything they might have forgotten.

Hope this phase only lasts like 2weeks and they go to phase3 soon.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Nevermind the square site finally decided my account actually exists and let me log in to the forums...

Volt

Molten Core Raider
So far they have not deviated from the beta road map. Servers have only been up on weekends currently. When P3 starts, the servers should be up every day. Anyone who ever purchased the game in it's 1.0 state will be able to play when P3 begins.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So far they have not deviated from the beta road map. Servers have only been up on weekends currently. When P3 starts, the servers should be up every day. Anyone who ever purchased the game in it's 1.0 state will be able to play when P3 begins.
I was wondering about that. Thanks!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
frown.png

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
considering i bought the piece of shit of a product they first produced, im kinda mad im not getting an invite to these betas lol