Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can the servers even have a queue? I haven't seen one yet. Or are they just limiting player concurrency through locking the character creation?
Edit: Pissed someone off. Whoops.
They have queues too, I guess they block the creation of chars until the queues go down and the other servers have decent load. The queues aren't very big it seems, but I did have a 10persons queue when I relogged in earlier.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can the servers even have a queue? I haven't seen one yet. Or are they just limiting player concurrency through locking the character creation?
Edit: Pissed someone off. Whoops.
Had a 8 person queue when I logged in the first time.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Anyone know if you can change it so you don't have to fucking double press "m" to close your goddamned map? This shit wasn't in earlier, and it's fucking annoying me.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Finally home but waiting... It's no prob though. Not going to bed tonight. Been awhile since I've been this psych'd about a MMO. I think I could sit and listen to the music all night though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Aww I can't even choose gilgamesh as a server
frown.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ditto, created my first character on Leviathan, work people going there. Went to create another on Gilgamesh and no chance.

EDIT work folks always drop off after a week or so :/

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
I'm not even getting a queue, it just tells me the world is full and boots me
frown.png
Made the character on Gilg, just can't get in.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even that far, I've pre-ordered a few days ago and don't have an access code (just the 18 digit one for Aug20) QQ.

Needless

Toe Sucker
realized i couldn't make a new character. I already had one from 2010 named "Thisgame Sucksass" on hyperion lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I love how people race others to mobs. It's not like you don't still get credit for the kill if you help.
Actually you need to do enough damage to get credit, while if you tag first I believe you always get credit(but not entirely sure on that). When there's billions of people trying to kill FATE mobs, it's frequent to not get credit for most of them if you're not a melee(instant cast spells don't do enough dmg to give credit). You still get FATE rewards because that's not based on tagging mobs but like if the mobs are part of hunting log you can see how most of them don't update.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is why aggressive phasing is necessary for games at this point. Everything either seems to be either Murder at Disneyland with 10000 people all trying to kill the same rat, or wandering through the siberian tundra without so much as seeing another player for hours at a time.

Sarg_sl

shitlord
Going to make a char on Gilgamesh, but legacy characters are sooo tempting.... just wondering but is anyone else playing on Sargatanas?