Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
If they are Roegadyns and it's not something incredibly 4th wall breaking, the adjective noun names are actually lore accurate.

That's true. I have seen a lot of that. But you know better, usually the names are really stupid. They are names that a 5th grade would come up with if you asked them to be clever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That is cool of them to do. Annie and MrHappy are raking in the the gift subs right now. lol

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

I don't know this person. Do they usually get 3k viewers? If not, that's really cool.

Before FF XIV, she was a under 1k viewer stream. MrHappy was only a 200-500 viewer stream, but he's at almost 3k viewers. They are raking in the money from the gift subs.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This game is so fucking weird

Capture.PNG

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Thanks for linking that tweet. Helped me identify a bunch of people to block on Twitter who immediately made it political lol

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for linking that tweet. Helped me identify a bunch of people to block on Twitter who immediately made it political lol
But there's a huge lack of LGBTQIAO+ BIPOC on the list! This is PROOF that Square Enix is EVIL.

You do realize this is like, all of Twitter, right? Why do you fucks even use it. It's so pervasive. They live in their own reality. Unless you're a content creator and need to promote yourself, there's no reason to be using Twitter.

• 2Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Can I pay to move my character to a different data center/server later? I thought that I read that I couldn't, but after some googling, I'm not so sure. But I'm not familiar with enough of the terminology to understand. I can't move from Chaos to Light one day, when I'm done leveling, right?

Araxen

Can I pay to move my character to a different data center/server later? I thought that I read that I couldn't, but after some googling, I'm not so sure. But I'm not familiar with enough of the terminology to understand. I can't move from Chaos to Light one day, when I'm done leveling, right?
If you go to the Mogstation, I think it's $18(if I recall correctly) to server move.

Malkav

French Madman

Yeah, in the Mogstation, Optional Services, Home World Transfer Service.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I believe they're planning data center visits though, so transferring might not be super useful anymore depending on the restrictions. Generally speaking I think it's only useful to move out of Crystal if you want to raid or if you move to another country and would rather play EU or NA servers instead, past that the DCs aren't too different from each other.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Well, on a road to 70 server, but so far I've got SCH to 70, WHM to 43, DRK to 47, and WAR to 51. Getting completely lost in this game and still not sure what the fuck to play.

Malkav

French Madman
I believe they're planning data center visits though, so transferring might not be super useful anymore depending on the restrictions. Generally speaking I think it's only useful to move out of Crystal if you want to raid or if you move to another country and would rather play EU or NA servers instead, past that the DCs aren't too different from each other.
Avoiding the French from Moogle is worth the 20 bucks or so. :D

I was so glad when they split Light and Chaos and Moogle ended on the other side from me.

• 1Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Avoiding the French from Moogle is worth the 20 bucks or so. :D

I was so glad when they split Light and Chaos and Moogle ended on the other side from me.
Hey, I thought you were defending your people earlier? So you admit, they suck at video games? :p

Lol Jesus... That level 60 Paladin quest was really bad and cringe. They even acknowledged it didn't make any sense several times in the cutscene, but still went through with it. And then, to rub it in, you don't get to keep the sword? Fuck off. Lol what a meme. Made 0 sense. At least the armor looks sick as shit again. Truly badass armor.

Enjoying the rest of Heavensward though, can't wait to get into some dungeons and trials.

For those that don't know it, here's a screenshot. This game has some sick armor.

ffxiv_25062021_013851_647.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

nu_11

MrHappy is a decent content creator but when I saw he was all BLM I noped out.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Hey, I thought you were defending your people earlier? So you admit, they suck at video games? :p

Lol Jesus... That level 60 Paladin quest was really bad and cringe. They even acknowledged it didn't make any sense several times in the cutscene, but still went through with it. And then, to rub it in, you don't get to keep the sword? Fuck off. Lol what a meme. Made 0 sense. At least the armor looks sick as shit again. Truly badass armor.

Enjoying the rest of Heavensward though, can't wait to get into some dungeons and trials.

For those that don't know it, here's a screenshot. This game has some sick armor.

View attachment 359722
I'm morally against goody two-shoes pallies, but they do have some great looking gear. Is the various stages of the ARR and HSW pally relics. For when you embrace the glam end game.

• 1Like

Merrith

Pally does have some amazing relic stages. Decent amount of crafted primal weapons that look sick, too.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm morally against goody two-shoes pallies, but they do have some great looking gear. Is the various stages of the ARR and HSW pally relics. For when you embrace the glam end game.
I don't even understand how to do glamour plates.