Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Goonsquad Officer
No , you can max out doing that. But the total quest slots is pretty big. I just only want to see my active quests I care about

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got a platinum triad pack from an open tournament for 6 points and 4 captures. Thought those only came from the big tournaments every 2 weeks? Only need 1 more of those random cards and now more randomness to try.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I got a platinum triad pack from an open tournament for 6 points and 4 captures. Thought those only came from the big tournaments every 2 weeks? Only need 1 more of those random cards and now more randomness to try.
Do ya'll even play that card game? Or do you just collect?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
No , you can max out doing that. But the total quest slots is pretty big. I just only want to see my active quests I care about
I'm always full at 30/30. I wish it was a bit bigger. It's rough if you're doing multiple jobs and going through the MSQ. There are sooo many blue quests. Altho it's gotten better now that I've started ignoring all non blue/msq.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I made FOH as a FC on Gilg. If you want in, I need three signatures to finalize the founding. Message Pysek Darkstar ingame and I'll meet up with you.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What in the fuck is this void ark thing. Why am I in Aliens 4 suddenly? Why are there pirates? Why is there a talking cat?

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I'm always full at 30/30. I wish it was a bit bigger. It's rough if you're doing multiple jobs and going through the MSQ. There are sooo many blue quests. Altho it's gotten better now that I've started ignoring all non blue/msq.
Might as well spend a couple hours knocking out the dungeons unlocks, or drop em and pick em later. Nothing worse than not having a free slot for the next msq branch.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I made FOH as a FC on Gilg. If you want in, I need three signatures to finalize the founding. Message Pysek Darkstar ingame and I'll meet up with you.
I think they eventually forcefully made us rename ISIS to something else. It was an Archer reference that sadly lined up with the islamic state's announcement around the same time.
I moved off GIlg to Sargatanas because of a friend/someone on this forum saying there was a guild there, and I think I've been one of only two players in the FC to log in within the last year or so hah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Heavensward MSQ is much better than ARR, but the zones sure aren't. Why do developers think making the most mountainous areas possible is fun? Particularly when they lock flying behind all of it? It's fun spending 20 minutes navigating around a mountain to a quest point, and being diverted allllllll the way around? And the Aether Currents are stupid as well, a lesson in how frustrated they can make you.

Beautiful, gorgeous zones, awful to play through.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Heavensward MSQ is much better than ARR, but the zones sure aren't. Why do developers think making the most mountainous areas possible is fun? Particularly when they lock flying behind all of it? It's fun spending 20 minutes navigating around a mountain to a quest point, and being diverted allllllll the way around? And the Aether Currents are stupid as well, a lesson in how frustrated they can make you.

Beautiful, gorgeous zones, awful to play through.

Coming from ARR with no flying, I didn't find them that bad to play through, and actually made finding the currents/unlocking flying fun because it was this brand new thing in the game. But I know how it feels in WoW at starts of expansions, too, and it is probably a lot different from when you unlock flying in ARR now, then having to work for it all over again in HW areas zone by zone.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I think they eventually forcefully made us rename ISIS to something else. It was an Archer reference that sadly lined up with the islamic state's announcement around the same time.
I moved off GIlg to Sargatanas because of a friend/someone on this forum saying there was a guild there, and I think I've been one of only two players in the FC to log in within the last year or so hah.
Yeah I was in some rando FC for years just because no FOH'er was around. I quit it a year or so ago. Figure we might as well have an FOH if anyone wants it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll sign, will be on later today or tomorrow most likely.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am on Famfrit world. The server selection thing was confusing when I first made the character.

I am finding the game has a lot of nice touches. The Hall of Novice training scenarios are quite good. Teaching a player to how to play their role better WITHIN the game? Unheard of! Where do I get more crafting/gathering levemetes? Those give a fuckton of crafting experience. The only guy I found for them so far seems to have run out of them... and they haven't regenerated more in like 2 days. What is up with that?

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
I am on Famfrit world. The server selection thing was confusing when I first made the character.

I am finding the game has a lot of nice touches. The Hall of Novice training scenarios are quite good. Teaching a player to how to play their role better WITHIN the game? Unheard of! Where do I get more crafting/gathering levemetes? Those give a fuckton of crafting experience. The only guy I found for them so far seems to have run out of them... and they haven't regenerated more in like 2 days. What is up with that?
You can have up to 100 Leve allotments stored at any time and you generate 3 new allotments every 12 hours.

Aazrael

Got my 15 timeworn after a lot of alt job PotD. Seems they dropped more often last couple of days.

I'm in Zadnor now for the 30 pieces of each thing. Critical engagements rarely if ever pop for me. The Alexander raids are super fast though so might be faster just spamming them with whatever role is needed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also y'all are right. This story is actually pretty good. Its just as quality as any of the regular FF games.