Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you have arcanist phsyica heal. That list is just job requirements, you still have 3 classes to pull skills from for each job.

And the archer for blm came out of left field, so weird to have that has the subclass.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
And to stack upon the idea of cutting back and limiting players per server, there is no afk autokick. While I actually like not having one, when combined with their bad servers it makes the situation worse, since people on, will just afk instead of logging out.
Even if you get online, you are pretty limited to what you can do since there is at least a 50% chance you'll get booted anytime you have to zone, whether it's a duty/story/city.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even if you get online, you are pretty limited to what you can do since there is at least a 50% chance you'll get booted anytime you have to zone, whether it's a duty/story/city.
Good thing imo, lets everyone experience the problems eventually ;P

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It looks like they have every main class as a sub requirement with Conjurer twice for Scholar.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If this is correct, does that mean BLM gets no sort of heal?
The real question is, "Is there any reason to even bother equipping the BLM soul before level 50?" I can't imagine giving up Internal Release for anything other than Flare, and even that spell seems situational at best.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Snapped a pic of myself when I had to go back to town at lv10 and zone a bunch of times.

rrr_img_41564.png

Teylk

Trakanon Raider
Why is it so fucking hard for SE to communicate with their players. we've had like 5 generic messages from them since launch its ridiculous

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else constantly getting the "Unable to upgrade the group NA/EU character list"?
You will get this 90% of the time. The other 10% is when you finally see your character, but then 99.9% of those times you will get world is full and the .1% chance you dont, you get a queue, with that queue having a 99% chance of giving you a world is full message before getting in :p

Cocochan_sl

shitlord
You will get this 90% of the time. The other 10% is when you finally see your character, but then 99.9% of those times you will get world is full and the .1% chance you dont, you get a queue, with that queue having a 99% chance of giving you a world is full message before getting in :p
This right here...for the last 5 hours

Banal_sl

shitlord
The real question is, "Is there any reason to even bother equipping the BLM soul before level 50?" I can't imagine giving up Internal Release for anything other than Flare, and even that spell seems situational at best.
Internal Release is insanely strong. The rebalancing is a matter of when, not if.