Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Started the ninja Zodiac weapon and burned out before I even completed the first book. Think it will be a mega slow burn to complete it. The final daggers look cool though. Not finding many easy to obtain nice looking daggers.

the books are by far the worst part of any relic grind I've done so far, and I've done them all (but only recently) - Once you get past them it's smooth sailing on the Zodiac Relic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok on reflection maaaaybe the collect 180 items one time part from Shadowbringers was worse. Maybe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
T8ulT1R.jpg

Finally cleared DRS!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Just got to the Delubrum Reginae part of the Bozja story. Will I be a complete asshole if I go in blind the first time? I usually like to do one blind run of regular shit before I go looking up small walkthroughs, but I don’t want to like fail a run or some shit for these.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
Nah, I went into my first DRN, and the other Bozja dungeons, completely blind and was able to flub my way through.

Goonsquad Officer
i dont' think so. just bring a lost action to engooden whatever your class does. if you'd like i can give you a two sentence run down of what to do on each boss so you can be not spoiled and consult it later heh

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just got to the Delubrum Reginae part of the Bozja story. Will I be a complete asshole if I go in blind the first time? I usually like to do one blind run of regular shit before I go looking up small walkthroughs, but I don’t want to like fail a run or some shit for these.

blind is fine, but do use one of the essences. something with +damage on it. Also see if you can beat my high score record of 9 deaths on my first run!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I only died once on my first blind CLL which I was somewhat proud about. Of course I died to the stupidest shit of getting caught in an endless tornado hell on the ball boss and had too many vuln stacks to live through any of the regular AEs. Was fun, though. I’m getting my moneys worth playing RDM in Bozja for that rez achievement though, heh.

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
I did most of my Bozja stuff on WHM, and just played safety mage and overhealed like a mad man. I think DR is the only thing I did on BLM because my WHM wasnt 80 when I was doing my relic clears, and I can't play anything else at a Savage level.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
DR has a mechanic where getting hit by any two mechanics within a minute will result in death. First time you get hit you get a debuff called twice comes ruin, second time you get hit you get doom and die. Lot less forgiving than CLL.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I only died once on my first blind CLL which I was somewhat proud about. Of course I died to the stupidest shit of getting caught in an endless tornado hell on the ball boss and had too many vuln stacks to live through any of the regular AEs. Was fun, though. I’m getting my moneys worth playing RDM in Bozja for that rez achievement though, heh.

in DR you die every time you get 2 "vuln" stacks. There's also several instadeath mechanics.

Neuad

Trakanon Raider
I had a lot of fun doing the 2 skysteel tools I did. I really wish the BTN/MIN weapons came with a secondary tool also. It feels kinda weird to have done all that work for a sweet axe, and then have this lame scythe in my offhand.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I did most of my Bozja stuff on WHM, and just played safety mage and overhealed like a mad man.
Yeah I did Bozja and all the dungeons there and I don't know how to use Lost Actions because I just healed myself to stay safe from exp loss then others to help clear the fights.

Need to get to Zadnor before Endwalker.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Ninja is 80 now and it's a really enjoyable Job to play. Not sure why it feels so fun. I always top dmg meters now in dungeons and even in raids and I don't play it 100% by any means.

I guess I really like the range/melee aspect of it and also the extra movement speed and teleports makes it really easy to jump all over the fight. The mudra system is also really cool, thought I would never learn the combos but it did not take long to learn them with 99% sucess rate.

Going to get the Resistance weapon for the Job and probably main it in Endwalker. Only 15 Alliance Raids to go...