Final Fantasy XV (PS4 / XB1 / PC)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh god, just wait until you get the the laughing scene. Not enough cringe in the world for that
On the ship? Jesus that was horrible. I was "Wtf is this horseshit and why are you laughing at each other all because you are at the front of the ship at the same time.... "

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oh hey, so I may get some use out of my Vita. We are taking the RV this year to Estes Park - leaving Thursday. I have a Vita that may get some use finally! So I guess if I have the FFX on PS4, and I buy a copy for my Vita, I can use the cross save functionality and play on my Vita while laying on a couch in the RV (While my wife drives haha score) while on the road. Anyone use this by chance? Easily done? And then when I come back, any progress I made, I can put that save on the PS4 and continue.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's simple. There's a Data Transfer option on the main menu, just use that to sync the saves. Just don't try to do it while both systems are turned on and signed in to PSN, I've heard that prevents it from working.

If you have a Vita you really should get some additional use out of it with Trails of Cold Steel. I've been regretting ditching my PS3 since that game was announced, and I'm still thinking about buying a Vita just to play it (and the sequel coming this fall which is also PS3/Vita only with no PC/PS4 port likely to happen ever).

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok awesome will do. I just ordered a copy for my Vita to come tomorrow. I had some dollars on my amazon visa card so I am paying 11 bucks which includes next day air shipping. Ha!

Trails of cold steel. I'll have to check that out. I am going to beat this one first though.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
On the ship? Jesus that was horrible. I was "Wtf is this horseshit and why are you laughing at each other all because you are at the front of the ship at the same time.... "
No, it's on a path somewhere, it's between Yuna and Tidus.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah after Yuna learns how to whistle. Just went through that scene myself. Fucking worse than the first time I watched it back in high school.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Correct. Just before Mi'Hen Highroad. There reason I know this is because I just went through it earlier in the year and it was just as terrible as I had remembered.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Cecil was a great protagonist, ten minutes into the story he decides to stop being emo and then he actually does it. (FF4)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So is there any possibility to win the first blitz game I play in the tournament? My team is so underpowered and under leveled compared to the opponent. I also have no idea what I'm doing.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Yeah, you can definitely win it. I didn't bother though, because while the reward is unique at that point in the game, its acquisition doesn't really provide much of a tangible benefit later on. It's an item that fills in a blank sphere with a str+ iirc. You need tons of them to max out sphere grid.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, you can definitely win it. I didn't bother though, because while the reward is unique at that point in the game, its acquisition doesn't really provide much of a tangible benefit later on. It's an item that fills in a blank sphere with a str+ iirc. You need tons of them to max out sphere grid.
Oh. Ok cool. I wasn't even thinking rewards. I just want to beat them because they are assholes.
smile.png

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
My suspicion is that they're not really that difficult - you just don't know how to play the fucking game at that early juncture. I think if you were to go back and play them a second time on another playthrough after, say, getting Wakka's ultimate weapon, you'd beat them into the ground.

Never tried it, though, because lightning dodges and catcher chocobo ensured its status as a one and done for me, even though it's one of the best rpg's ever made.

Edit: and have fun with those. Take it from a fellow drunk gamer - your reaction time will be found wanting.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Isn't the FFX laughing scene all about them basically being depressed and trying not to go full emo and hang around a hot spring in a wheel chair?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Speaking of previous ff games and cringe worthy shit, I picked up the 13 trilogy on steam. Played the original 13 on the 360 and I don't remember it being this tolerable before. The only thing I can think of is I can play with Japanese dialogue instead if the shit tier English. Though the combat is a bit repetitive as I remember. Boss fights are fine but trash is truly boring.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Isn't the FFX laughing scene all about them basically being depressed and trying not to go full emo and hang around a hot spring in a wheel chair?
Tidus is being emo and Yuna reminds him that they are the hope of an entire planet, so shut the fuck up and smile.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What's really weird is tidus has such a whiny voice the whole game EXCEPT during some talking scenes where he has a very low and gentle voice. If they used that voice the whole game he would've been 100% more enjoyable and likable.