<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can also friend most of the people in the guild and just group/raid with them from your current server (if you're horde)

Do we have a chat channel for people like me who don't want to abandon all the shit we have on our main servers to make a toon on Hyjal? Though I guess we can just hop in the discord server if anyone even uses it.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We have discord but the guild is bumping so Im not sure how active it is
Most don't use voice comms at this time. A few every once in a while, but yeah. Everyone is doing their own version of Legion prep right now. Every once in a while Mythics will pop off. It's pretty good times.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea I guess this go round will be quite a bit different from when some of us came back to the game and raided for two weeks a few months ago just to scratch the itch when Legion details were first announced. Way more people actually playing now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I fully expect a lot of people to play for a month or two and quit, it happens every expansion. During prime time now we have 20 to 30 people on. When the expansion launches well probably have 40 to 50 on at prime time.

I expect people will hit 110, raid for 2 weeks and realize they don't want to do progression raiding anymore and stop showing up. If we have a core 15 or so I'm pretty happy.

I've always accepted cross realm raiders, but I think being physically in the guild is absolutely better.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I fully expect a lot of people to play for a month or two and quit, it happens every expansion. During prime time now we have 20 to 30 people on. When the expansion launches well probably have 40 to 50 on at prime time.

I expect people will hit 110, raid for 2 weeks and realize they don't want to do progression raiding anymore and stop showing up. If we have a core 15 or so I'm pretty happy.

I've always accepted cross realm raiders, but I think being physically in the guild is absolutely better.

We had some pretty good folks stick around for WoD. Was the most mmo fun I'd had in a mmo for a very long time. Really excited for Legion.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you use the Curse App for voice, a recent update integrated WoW addon support as well as Guild Sync. I've been digging it.
It seems Curse and Discord are in direct competition with each other over being the next hot Voice app type thing. Which is better?

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Haven't read most of the thread, but how does it work for joining with the forum guild? Dunno if I'll be casual, or semi-active raider type if that matters. Not a big deal to me, but if I do start up I'll probably go warlock, mage, or rogue this time around. Tired of being a tank. Don't care the faction or server, has monies to move/faction change if needed.

Figure it may enchance my forum experience if I play with a few of yas. Not a poopsocker anymore, just a heads up.