First World Problems

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes, because strawberries bought at the store in January taste exactly like the ones you pick out of the field yourself.

And, dude, work through that sushi fullness, and bone that woman. She deserves it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They blocked a hallway at work today to do some painting. I couldn't buy a soda at the cafe unless I walked all the way around the building so I had to drink spring water that is free.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've lived in Cincinnati for 2 winters now. After having lived in Phoenix, AZ, for 27 years. I damn near died this last winter from the cold/snow/bullshitwintermonthsshit. Chicago will destroy my soul. So yeah, it's absolutely something to debate.
That explains it. I moved to Glendale last year and everyone here is a gigantic pussy. They seriously fucking freak out with highs only reaching mid 60's in Jan and lows in the 40's. I didn't turn my heat on fucking once the whole damn winter. It was amazing.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I grew up just north of Chicago. Best city in the world as far as I'm concerned

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Being offered a promotion. But having to probably move to Chicago. Decisions. Way too damn cold there, vs ~20k increase in pay. FWP for sure.
About 10 years ago, I got offered a promotion with my job that would have doubled my salary, but I would have been required to move to Detroit. I declined, and proceeded to quit and go into a different profession.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Trying to download a bunch of old movies to replenish the collection I lost, and most of the ones still seeded are the shitty smallest sized DVD rips. WTF?! How do people even watch stuff in less than 720p anymore?

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Had to return a $200 Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router because my Nexus 7 can't connect to it on wifi. So now I have to upgrade to a $225 router Asus RT-AC68U in order to get my Nexus 7 to work with it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The most first world thing about your post is referring to these problems as "had to" and "have to"
tongue.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ordered a double cylinder handle set from Baldwin and it arrives as a single cylinder set with a big ass conversion kit for the second cylinder that looks like hell

Palum

what Suineg set it to
At a restaurant, half way to the bathroom door before realizing that the faucet is one of three in the city that are not automatic.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ordered a double cylinder handle set from Baldwin and it arrives as a single cylinder set with a big ass conversion kit for the second cylinder that looks like hell
You ordered it direct from Baldwin and it came that way? I mainly deal with commercial stuff, but that doesn't sound right at all. PM me if you care enough to see what other options you might have. Can't guarantee I can get what you're looking for, but I can try.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I had to Google this to have the faintest clue as to what you were talking about.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Your comment made me google it myself. I was sure he was talking about some kind of bike accessory.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Had to return a $200 Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router because my Nexus 7 can't connect to it on wifi. So now I have to upgrade to a $225 router Asus RT-AC68U in order to get my Nexus 7 to work with it.
You're doing it wrong.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We're out of fake sugar packets and I suck at judging how much real sugar to dump into my coffee.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
About 10 years ago, I got offered a promotion with my job that would have doubled my salary, but I would have been required to move to Detroit. I declined, and proceeded to quit and go into a different profession.
You know that Detroit has some nice burbs, right?