First World Problems

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My 16 year old, $50 blue light special microwave finally died. I bet this new one doesn't last half as long.

• 5Like
  • 2Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
I've been using Pantene shampoo for years. They changed their formula and the new stuff smells like fruity syrup. Might as well wash my hair with dollar tree shampoo. Any recommendations?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I've been using Pantene shampoo for years. They changed their formula and the new stuff smells like fruity syrup. Might as well wash my hair with dollar tree shampoo. Any recommendations?

K+S Shampoo

Not much scent to it, a little minty. Bottle lasts a long time, I have it on a 4 month subscription cycle, and the conditioner if you're into that sort of thing will last twice that time.

• 1Like

Brad2770

Lost my wallet in public for the first time in my life. Business credit card, debit card, drivers license, pest control license, original social security card from 1977, pictures of my kid.

• 6Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 8 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I am hungry and want pizza but I do not want to go out and get it, so I am sitting here hungry and lamenting the fact that I want something but am too lazy to go and get it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I am hungry and want pizza but I do not want to go out and get it, so I am sitting here hungry and lamenting the fact that I want something but am too lazy to go and get it.
I hear that technology is so advanced now that you can just request one be sent to your house. We live in marvellous times.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
We are having the inside of our house painted and they guy who we hired is almost done. His dad died yesterday so now we have to wait for him to finish, sucks.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You pay people to paint?
on my tiny room apartment during "college", I had a drunkard next door neighbor who was a professional house painter but also a loser.

I got him to paint the entire apartment when I moved out for €20 and a crate of the cheapest beer sold here. Got my entire deposit back.

1605122657093.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
You pay people to paint?
This is the first world problems thread and not the do everything yourself like a neanderthal thread right? I can make more money working than it costs me to pay him and I don't have to burn vacation. Simple stuff.

• 1Solidarity