First World Problems

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
People giving visa pre-paid cards as Christmas gifts. It's a PITA to get the fucking things out of the package and go through the trouble of registering them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bestbuy bullshit Black Friday screwed me saying their shit won’t be here until Jan 6th so I had to cancel some sweet gifts for family members.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Got my dick stuck in my zipper today.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Got my dick stuck in my zipper today.

That's a first world problem? Pretty sure it'd be a legitimate beef even if you were a starving Ethiopian being waterboarded and raped at a secret spetznaz training camp. Maybe it wouldn't be at the top of the list, but it'd be worth mentioning.

Edit: now I'm wondering if his "zipper" is his oriental prostitute. Cause that would be a FWP.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Nipples itching in winter. It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the itch again.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Somebody posted this on Facebook:

"Using your actual penis on someone who only consented to a toy is RAPE."

Setup: Dude wears strap on(?) Girl goes doggy style. Dude uses actual penis instead of strap on.

I understand std/pregnancy angle, but this person claimed that an actual penis going inside of her goes against her lesbian boundaries but was fine with a dude going inside of her with a fake penis?
I see the difference, but is it some odd cousin to humblebragging? is this real life? first world problems

• 1Worf

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
When I am straining the water from my noodles when making macaroni and cheese and I loose some of the noodles during the process and they go down the drain.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
When I am straining the water from my noodles when making macaroni and cheese and I loose some of the noodles during the process and they go down the drain.

LOL. So are you really sloppy with the pour or do you have the wrong strainer for the job?

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I got your uncoordinated ass covered bro...
1581626572768.png

• 2Blown
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Somebody posted this on Facebook:

"Using your actual penis on someone who only consented to a toy is RAPE."

Setup: Dude wears strap on(?) Girl goes doggy style. Dude uses actual penis instead of strap on.

I understand std/pregnancy angle, but this person claimed that an actual penis going inside of her goes against her lesbian boundaries but was fine with a dude going inside of her with a fake penis?
I see the difference, but is it some odd cousin to humblebragging? is this real life? first world problems

I am thoroughly confused by this entire scenario. If a lesbian is naked next to a guy, also naked, wouldn't that refute her claim to be a lesbian?

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am thoroughly confused by this entire scenario. If a lesbian is naked next to a guy, also naked, wouldn't that refute her claim to be a lesbian?
Can't claim to be bi in a culture claiming to have more than 2 genders.

• 1Worf

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
LOL. So are you really sloppy with the pour or do you have the wrong strainer for the job?
My pour game is second to none, what happens is I agitate the strainer to get some of that extra water out and just every so often a few noodles will durka durka their way out and go flying

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Aside from that, the fact that she agreed to being penetrated by a dildo should invalidate her lesbian claim. I hope his lawyer gets up in front of the jury and explains that.

Also, I hope the dildo went into the other hole.

• 1Like