First World Problems

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My pour game is second to none, what happens is I agitate the strainer to get some of that extra water out and just every so often a few noodles will durka durka their way out and go flying
is your strainer the plastic slit kind?
36445a61be9c59976ebd2fa604d20709.png

or you got the dumb ones with big holes?
6badac43f8f55f57c791b535f46469b6.png

bitch, get yourself a proper strainer and call it a colander
783050369470.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am thoroughly confused by this entire scenario. If a lesbian is naked next to a guy, also naked, wouldn't that refute her claim to be a lesbian?
Same person posted this today. If I didn't know them in RL, I'd say they were trolling.

84259839_10156893608497197_2716250692242112512_n.jpg

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You guys are idiots. He makes some erudite points. If he learned to dumb down his message you'd probably get it.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
If I say “you’re an idiot, eh?”, what I’m saying is, you’re an idiot, but you should also think you’re an idiot, and our understanding of you as an idiot finds us on common ground.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Truly a first world problem...

While shopping at Costco today I passed by this Solid 9 two or three times randomly in isles. Well when I get to check out she is in the next line over bent over tying her shoe and of course I think of my boys at FoH. So right when I go to snap a picture of her bent over ass in those fake leather yoga pants she stands up and swings her purse around thus denying my attempt to bring my FoH Bros some pure joy. Sorry dudes, here is the pic I got for what it is worth.

1584143007700.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because I'm a Highly Compensated Employee, and the HCEs in my company saved way more for retirement than the non HCE's (something called the ADP - Average Deferral Percentage), they are sending me about $1k back. It's pissing me off. What's the fucking purpose of not letting me save the same $19k for retirement that 99.9999999999% of the rest of the US is allowed to save? Oh no, not hoss. Fuck Hoss, he only gets to save a little under $18k this year. Because REASONS! Must be entirely MY fault that the new guys are too stupid to plan for retirement. I'll go round tomorrow and start berating all of them. I wonder if HR will give me a list of names.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Because I'm a Highly Compensated Employee, and the HCEs in my company saved way more for retirement than the non HCE's (something called the ADP - Average Deferral Percentage), they are sending me about $1k back. It's pissing me off. What's the fucking purpose of not letting me save the same $19k for retirement that 99.9999999999% of the rest of the US is allowed to save? Oh no, not hoss. Fuck Hoss, he only gets to save a little under $18k this year. Because REASONS! Must be entirely MY fault that the new guys are too stupid to plan for retirement. I'll go round tomorrow and start berating all of them. I wonder if HR will give me a list of names.
Look at the bright side, you can buy a lot of TP with a $1,000.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Look at the bright side, you can buy a lot of TP with a $1,000.

At today's prices? That's a roll if i throw in a hand job.

Hr won't give me a list. I guess I'm going to have to just use my gut. HEY YOU FUCKING POOR! HOW MUCH ARE PUTTING INTO THE 401K? YEAH WELL FUCK YOU YOU BROKE DICK PIECE OF SHIT. PUT IN 3% SO I CAN DO THE FUCKING MAX LIKE RONALD GODDAM REAGAN INTENDED.

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
At today's prices? That's a roll if i throw in a hand job.

Hr won't give me a list. I guess I'm going to have to just use my gut. HEY YOU FUCKING POOR! HOW MUCH ARE PUTTING INTO THE 401K? YEAH WELL FUCK YOU YOU BROKE DICK PIECE OF SHIT. PUT IN 3% SO I CAN DO THE FUCKING MAX LIKE RONALD GODDAM REAGAN INTENDED.
I know this is racist, but if you really are black like you say, this image is even better than most people are probably imagining.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
I work at Samsung so I ordered me a 85" QLED 4k TV, cheap. got here on Monday and it's too big for my current TV stand. Decided to hang it on the wall, already have the AV conduit installed to run cables so there hidden and elevated AC plugs. Now with this COVID-19 bullshit the soonest Amazon can get a wall mount to me is April 21st. Now its sitting in the hallway.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I work at Samsung so I ordered me a 85" QLED 4k TV, cheap. got here on Monday and it's too big for my current TV stand. Decided to hang it on the wall, already have the AV conduit installed to run cables so there hidden and elevated AC plugs. Now with this COVID-19 bullshit the soonest Amazon can get a wall mount to me is April 21st. Now its sitting in the hallway.

How cheap and will you ship? lol

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good news is most of those dates from Amazon are getting pushed back up. We ordered some stupid knife sharpener, and it originally gave us that same April 21st date but it showed up today.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When a not-you interrupts your Ozarks so you pause it to deal with their unimportance and come back to it unpausing itself and already into the next episode and Netflix has no option to scene select and the fast forward function is too damn slow to tolerate.

• 1Like