First World Problems

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Who the fuck gets a paycheck without direct deposit besides mexicans?
Even more obnoxious are the ass wipes at the grocery store who hold up the fucking line for 10 minutes cause they want to write a personal check for a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And then get cash back. Its 2015 you fucking loser. Get a bank account with a check card. Let me guess, you're such an irresponsible hillbilly that you would keep swiping the shit without realizing when you are going to overdraft. I can almost forgive the old people doing this shit, but then I see other old ladies just as elderly who are perfectly comfortable with their check cards.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Who the fuck gets a paycheck without direct deposit besides mexicans?
Until 3 months ago I got a regular paycheck every week and I was approaching the 1% in salary.

The boss picked up checks from the CPA on Thursday and personally signed them on Friday so he knew exactly what everyone was making.

Didn't matter to me, checks always cleared and I only deposted checks once or twice a month.

hobbie_sl

shitlord
most banks/credit unions with mobile deposit/check image deposit/etc have similar limits to prevent fraud and check kiting. usually mobile deposit has extended check hold times as well. depending on how much the check is, he might able to find a place where he sneaks in under the limit.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I got a good laugh when my mom asked me how to find out what "tax bracket" she was in because people are always talking about their bracket. I asked if she got a 50 thousand dollar raise that I hadn't heard about.

I attempted to explain effective tax rate and got nowhere.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Have a dilemma. 2 job offers, both around same pay and benefits. Both have same room for growth. One is defense based, other is more security based. Both are essentially located at the highest teir for respected fields. Can't decide

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
And stay away from that one? Bitches drama at work is worst drama. You want attractive single female around town, not where you work. All male work environment saves everyone from so much bullshit.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't tell if Emma Roberts is hot. Sometimes she is smoking take your eyes the entire scene. But whenever she tries to be hot or slutty or blonde it doesn't work at all.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New first world problem - got the memo from the mechanic that I should stop repairing this car and drive it into the ground while planning for a replacement - can't decide if I want to buy something shitty as a temporary thing while waiting for electrics to get more affordable or go all out for an electric now.... decisions.

[And they don't sell Tesla's here yet either from what I can tell before anyone says just go Tesla and be happy with it - I would buy a Tesla in a heartbeat if I could - and it doesn't make any sense they don't with SpaceX another Elon Musk project next door... you'd think we'd be a priority area - especially being engineer heavy...]

Also before anyone asks why - I'm sure gas will go back up again (and FL is really reasonable for electricity costs compared to what I was used to in the NE) but the primary reason is because of repairs, besides replacing the battery the whole thing is only a handful of parts - repairs are super low labor and maintenance is super low. Tree hugging stuff is a nice bonus too, and actually makes sense here since I'm on a Natural Gas power grid apparently [or something like that, just got a rate reduction for electric because of NG prices being lower].