First World Problems

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Biggest FWP ever about to happen.

Will no longer be able to go to the gym after work for 2 weeks because it will be full of fat shits.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
2 of my better gifts this year were a BB-8 and a cool foil picture of the millineium falcon. The BB-8 doesn't have a controller and none of my devices can download the control app. Sphero tech support is some kind of retarded. The Picture of the falcon is really cool, it shows it from the top down, and there are 2 smaller images showing it from the front and back. As I was inspecting it to determine whether it was an old falcon or a new one, I noticed that the front and back shots were upside down. Cockpit is on the wrong side and the radar dish is on the bottom. Now that's all I can see when I look at the picture.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Getting phone calls while driving from people that know you're driving that also know the phone numbers of the passengers riding with.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Places still have water coolers? I thought all offices now had bottled water.

Kintun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mobile websites. They provide limited usability and some don't even allow you to access the full site (iPhone current iOS). Hell, some sites don't even remember your preferences for normal viewing. Super annoying first world problem.

Also, people who can't replace the jug on a water cooler without making it look like they peed themselves.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
People who don't replace the jug at all. I spend maybe 10 minutes in the office every day, but I'm thirsty when I roll in so I fill my thermos. Except it's empty half the time, so I walk 10 steps to get a new one and then I get warm water, do my thing, and roll out. Enjoy your A/C limpwristed shitstains.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My mom was trying to show me how to play around with stocks on her Schwab account and all I could pay attention to was the 7 figure account balance she had.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Mobile websites. They provide limited usability and some don't even allow you to access the full site (iPhone current iOS). Hell, some sites don't even remember your preferences for normal viewing. Super annoying first world problem.
Exact opposite for me for the website of my favorite theater. The mobile site is the only one that's usable, and I can't get the mobile version on my desktop.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
January means instead of doing month/day on spreadsheets, I have to do month/day/year for the first few days else it get autoformatted to fractions.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
People getting mad at you for asking for ID when they've written on the back of their cards, "SEE ID" "ASK FOR ID" etc