First World Problems

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Find me a 4 wheel drive one that has it that I won't care if I hit a tree with and I would buy it. I'm not paying $70k for a truck to take out in the woods.

Some people do apparently. When Sam Rayburn and Toledo Bend got 10' low in the drought my cousin made a small fortune pulling people out of the "lake" who drove down from Dallas or up from Houston in $60k trucks that were buried to the roof. He said it paid a lot better than pulling out stuck log trucks which is why he had the equipment. He said lots of them were top of the line trucks that were nearly brand new. I would have liked him to have videod some of the people asking him to come unstick them.
I recommend not hitting trees, driving into the lake nor into the woods. Problem solved!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If a tree is in the way it has to go lol. I don't drive onto the "dry" lake, just commenting on how many people lost a brand new truck up the roof, city folks.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I sympathize for whatever poor soul goes into the mens room here after I unleashed a lovecraftian horror of a post-superbowl dump.

C'thulu only gains more power when confronted by febreeze.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
all the computers in the company network downloading windows updates really makes my WoW connection shit.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
My car locks back on its own. If I unlock it remotely from my front door (and then pick up something heavy from the stand next to my front door), my car will lock back before I can reach it. If I walk fast, I make it to the handle, but no beuno.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Looked out the kitchen window this morning, saw the grass was frozen. Sigh, fuck.

Thought about that miserable brief walk from house to car, car to office, and put Jameson in my coffee.

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Auto-scent sprayer in men's room was empty. Now the room no longer smells of cinnamon, and will keep beeping like that until the cleaning crew arrives tonight.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My partner at work is a jew-hating catholic who hasdefinitelynot read the bible who makes reference to God 100 times an hour and is an anti-vaxxer and a huffpo 3rd wave feminist to boot. I don't think she's graduated from BLM University just yet but I'm sure it's on the horizon. She is a new hybrid of awful memes. Luckily I only have to be told what a sinner I am for the rest of this week and then I'm free from the rl troll.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
My car locks back on its own. If I unlock it remotely from my front door (and then pick up something heavy from the stand next to my front door), my car will lock back before I can reach it. If I walk fast, I make it to the handle, but no beuno.
People like you are my enemy. As a mechanic, I hate your auto locking bullshit. Learn to be a man and lock your shit on your own.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Moved to a bigger house out in the country. The damn sink in one of the bathrooms doesn't get hot water by the time you're done washing your hands.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is a throwback, but when somebody leaves your group because their Temperance wore off, slowing your tempo and ultimately breaking the group up. All for a HP buff, yeesh

People like you are my enemy. As a mechanic, I hate your auto locking bullshit. Learn to be a man and lock your shit on your own.
Tell me how to disable the feature. I don't like it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Extra day off from the snow has ruined me. Almost 3pm and I still don't know what fucking planet I'm on here.

It pays the same.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Turnover at my favorite restaurant. Gotta train a new crop of waiters. There were a few times when I walked in and my table was ready with the appetizers and meal already cooking because they saw my truck in the parking lot. With the new guys I had trouble remembering what I actually order. Now I have to actually remember to say things like no onions or I'm going to get the same stuff the normal customers get.

It's uncivilized.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I brought in too many doughnuts at work today, so now I'll have to eat day old apple fritters tomorrow morning.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Motivational Posters or general comments vs "grass being greener on the other side" and that happiness won't be found in changing locations or the people in those locations.
There is truth that you need to put in your own fair share to make your environment work for you, but your environment does matter. Traffic, road arrangements, culture distribution, crime, climate - all that shit matters and moving and looking elsewhere to escape should be and is valid.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
It's been really slow at work lately, so i'm really fucking bored, but work in a open office, so I can't play wow.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My gums start bleeding a week before my dental appt. They did the same thing last time and I think the time before. The hygeniest tells me my gums are bleeding too much and i need to floss. I tell her I do floss, but they started bleeding a week ago for no reason I can see. No change in my routine or anything. She just stared at me and said "uh huh. You need to start flossing regularly"

Fucking teeth. Y U gotta do me like dat? More importantly, how U know when I go back to dentist? I don't even fucking know till they call me 2 days before.