First World Problems

phorbin

Trakanon Raider
I had to walk outside to my garage to get a beer from my backup beer fridge because I kicked the keg in my Kegerator....also it spit some beer on me and startled me when the keg kicked.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The university that is pouring thousands of hours into my graduate education and training for free, while paying a livable stipend for what amounts to <10 hours a week of work, takes FICA taxes out if my paycheck during the summer while I'm not taking classes.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I've been carrying around $50 in my wallet for close to a month now, because my dad gave me $50, but I never use cash anywhere, and don't want to jack with change.

Hell, it might as well be a gift card to Blockbuster as useless as it is to me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been carrying around $50 in my wallet for close to a month now, because my dad gave me $50, but I never use cash anywhere, and don't want to jack with change.

Go to bank, put in account.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Mail it to me. Then you would need another useless thing, a stamp.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Wheres the cash scanning app?
smile.png

Fadaar

That guy

Only reason I ever get cash out these days is to buy snacks/drinks at work. Oh and the barber shop not too far from base that's cash only. I'm sure their books are legit.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I ate my ice cream too fast and now I have a headache. That and I am slowly being crippled by ever decreasing earning power due to wages not keeping pace with increasing costs. Oh an my internet connection was a little wonkey today, I think this was due to high winds and a storm coming through the area.

As for cash, I always keep at least $20-$30 in my wallet just in case of an emergency and cards aren't accepted / wont work.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I always use cash at non-corporate type stores, because I know they have to pay the credit card payment processing fee and that cuts into their margins.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lost power for an hour due to a thunderstorm. Had to read the newspaper to pass the time.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I always use cash at non-corporate type stores, because I know they have to pay the credit card payment processing fee and that cuts into their margins.
They might have already built that cost into their price. Or they might consider it an acceptable cost for the extra revenue it generates for them instead of turning people away by being cash only.

It is like 85 degrees in my office because the air conditioning doesn't work for shit. I'm complaining like a little bitch, while the guys out in the shop are welding in 106 degree heat (yesterday anyway, today is only high 90s).

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
They might have already built that cost into their price. Or they might consider it an acceptable cost for the extra revenue it generates for them instead of turning people away by being cash only.

It is like 85 degrees in my office because the air conditioning doesn't work for shit. I'm complaining like a little bitch, while the guys out in the shop are welding in 106 degree heat (yesterday anyway, today is only high 90s).
Yes, it is baked into the prices they list, but if I give them cash, they get an even higher margin on that sale.

Maybe it's because New England, but I might shop at too many stores that people would consider 'quaint.'

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I had to spend 10 minutes today explaining to my parents that you don't use Hola when you are actually in the correct market!

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
But, corporations are people too!