First World Problems

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
90 percent of my TV shows are already on holiday break, and I probably won't see a new episode until next year =(

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to take more advantage of the pre-expansion swtor xp bonus but I have to get ready for the new wow expansion. Major problems.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
When I'm hungry at my job at a game store, where I basically play games most of the day, and want to have Chinese food brought to me by another human being, so I don't have to physically do anything to receive sustenance, I often have to order MORE food then I want to eat to meet the minimum delivery amount.. srsly.. it's the WORST.

edit: Oh, and the chinese place is like, literally across the street.

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
Opening up a new jar of peanut butter when there is still peanut butter left in the bottom of the old one, because it is too much of a pain in the ass to dig out bottom of the jar peanut butter.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I am dating a hot woman and her birthday is the last week of November......less then a month before xmas. Think I am going to fake my death until after the new year so my wallet can afford it.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am dating to hot women and they both have a birthday the last week of November......less then a month before xmas. Think I am going to fake my death until after the new year so my wallet can afford it.
Easier solution. Introduce them to eachother.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Who knows, you might get lucky and they'll both be bi-curious and into each other and you get to have hot, steamy threesomes for a while. Or you could just buy a ticket to the powerball and hope you win the big one. Probably better odds than the other.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Don't have any customers that would do it for you?
Sometimes, but not earlier in the day when I tend to want to order and no one there to watch shop while I go pick it up instead.

This thread had just reminded me of the other day when I basically said something like the above post but I was actually being serious, and my friend was like 'oh waah.. I live in a country where I have enough money to order extra food so it can be delivered directly to me.. first world problems!' and I just busted out laughing realizing how silly it was to complain about it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Too few beers have adopted widemouth bottles. It's beer, it's meant to be guzzled, not nursed like scalding fresh coffee.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got a grande praline chestnut from Starbucks thinking it would taste like shit and now wished I got a venti.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
The brunette, which I have been dating on and off over the course of a couple years, has done some threesomes with me and soft swapping twice (same room with another couple but only grabbing / rubbing with no penetration) and she really likes it but the logistics to set that shit up fucking sucks. Que the, "You know you are getting old when......" thread cause I am getting too old/lazy to want to set that shit up. Finding the other person (Using online swinging site, venting said person / couple, finding a date/time/location that works for all, getting a hotel room, spending the time beforehand to get to know each other and essentially get everyone drunk enough to toss their inhibitions out the window, etc.) Was it awesome and would I do it again? Absolutely but when you can just spend 2 minutes on your computer and then go right to sleep all by yourself.......

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
mumble... mumble... some people have all the luck! mumble.. mumble...

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had to watch a commercial today during playback of a show I put on the DVR because the remote control was too far away to reach without moving my body.