First World Problems

Fadaar

That guy
My video card and no possible way to replace it any time soon.
frown.png

Your video card almost sounds like a fucking A-10 firing. Good lord that's bad.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
After being driven fucking insane by the noise and starting to get desperate to figure something out that might help I actually did managed to "fix" it. Took the card out and looked at the fans and one was not quite level like the other. I pried the side that was a bit too low and evened it out. Now I don't hear anything and I have had no overheating issues. Crisis averted! I'll still be replacing this thing ASAP.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
This could just as easily go in the things that piss me off thread. This fucking dingbat is pretty much the epitome of First World Problems. She's got so much time and such abundant resources that she can afford to be a raw vegan with a two year old on her titty that sits around squirting clean drinking water up her ass all day.

Me doing an Enema (Step by Step) - YouTube

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I drove all the way in to work just to be told there was a two hour work call delay for road conditions and only mission essential personnel were required to come in. I came to the realization I wasn't mission essential and went home to watch shit on Netflix all day.

Your tax dollars hard at work folks.

nuday

Golden Squire
This could just as easily go in the things that piss me off thread. This fucking dingbat is pretty much the epitome of First World Problems. She's got so much time and such abundant resources that she can afford to be a raw vegan with a two year old on her titty that sits around squirting clean drinking water up her ass all day.

Me doing an Enema (Step by Step) - YouTube
I'm not sure what it says about me, but the first two minutes or so of this absolutely infuriate me just because of how "intimate" she is while addressing the camera. That soft-voice whisper shit she is doing.

Krozman

N00b
Took down the Christmas tree today. Vacuum cleaner refuses to do a great job cleaning up all needles, and therefore for the next 3 months I randomly get pinched when I walk in my own house.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fill a room with high pile carpet with lots of broken pretzel shards and let them stale - use that as the training course.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Took down the Christmas tree today. Vacuum cleaner refuses to do a great job cleaning up all needles, and therefore for the next 3 months I randomly get pinched when I walk in my own house.
Same problem and we have a dyson. Keep checking all those junctions where bunches of needles can get clogged. Eventually you'll clear them all out and be able to vacuum up another handful before clearing the clog again.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Trees should stay outside. What's the point of shelter if you're going to add random bits of nature to it?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Or do what I do, have a large potted plant and decorate that.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I did that 8 years ago. Took me 2 weeks. A year later the whole collection got corrupted while upgrading my computer. Haven't bothered re-doing it since.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I used a lint roller to pick up the tiny ones that the vacuum missed.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I brought an exceptional bottle of Scotch to a dinner party last night, and it was 3/4 full when we were done. My wife told me I had to leave it there. Now I have only my slightly less exceptional Scotch to drink.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
my rule of thumb is if i bring a very nice bottle of alcohol to a dinner party and there is more than 1/2 left, no one really liked it and it is a waste to leave it. sounds like your wife doesn't appreciate nice booze.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea. I hadn't codified my behavior, but that works well. If I bring some nice liquor and you aren't into it, it goes with me. I'll bring something else next time.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My wireless headset died while I was taking a dump listening to a cut scene.