Flesh and Blood

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
If Iyslander is playing Frost Hex in blitz, she's just asking to get destroyed. Those are way too slow for blitz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Trust me it should be

and yet Iyslander got first

Screenshot_20220906-154531~2.png

I'd be very interested to know if every game he got those on turns 1/2.

I faced some double art of war shit from both Chanes too lol.

Can't complain too much I did finally get oaken old in arsenal, drew pulse and another oaken to obliterate a bravo who left the table room in a huff. First time I've ever actually infused an oaken with a pulse too, never have any luck.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Everyone's cards in deck should be numbered with bingo ball drawings for the order they go in.

This presetting deck and lightly shuffling stuff is fucked. I know its a thing.

• 1Solidarity

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Waning Moon CF is ass in person. My buddy won it at the local. My searing ember blade is another story. So nice.

300k across top 3 for worlds. Trading card game of the year 2022 (FAB Uprising). All eyes on FAB.

The company started during the shutdowns at around 1 mill in value, catapulted to 50 mill. They're only getting better, Dynasty could put it all into overdrive this Chrimbus.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What is MSRP on boxes/packs and how much over that do I have to pay because of scalpers?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Depends which set I guess.

It's not instant sold out when they launch a new one. If that helps?

I followed up with Mr Frost Hex re: blitz - he said it's almost always a blue pitch card but if the stars align like they did you can truly grief.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
What is MSRP on boxes/packs and how much over that do I have to pay because of scalpers?
Going forward, likely not over, and they are holding between 90 and a 100 I think per box. LSS strictly enforces their minimum advertised price for stores, so rarely will you find some insanely low price.

The only real exception would be at launch I guess, but I havent had a problem getting a case at MSRP on release day from my local store yet and I started in Monarch UNL.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Young Prism almost made it to top 8 in New Zealand nationals. That hero is so cancer.

• 1Worf

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I wanted to rep Iyslander at the calling at worlds, but I can't fit it in my budget. Such a shame, this will probably be Iyslander's best meta ever; I imagine other heroes will gain very competitive support in Dynasty and she won't gain much.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
His list is very interesting, he's basically just running the most efficient attacks possible and racing the aggro decks with those plus usual Iyslander disruption.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He's abusing the starting with lower life a little bit on those reds and keeping people out of skullcap range without going too low himself until he's ready to close.

Most other people trying to play that deck would get beat I think. This guy is a sicko.

Last edited:

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Skullcap never turns on against Wizards anyways, we're really good at always keeping our life lower than our opponent's (even though Storm Striders means our life is never truly lower).

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I dunno how this dynasty stuff is lookin so far, some weird cards and pve stuff tbh. I'm sure I'll be wrong and it will be the best set yet.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
The new Mechanologist gun looks fantastic. The Ranger bow could also be a gamechanger for Azalea, depending on what aim counters do. So far I'm not really excited about any of the Wizard cards (the weapon looks awful), but there's still many unrevealed cards for the set so there could be some good stuff in there still.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I dunno how this dynasty stuff is lookin so far, some weird cards and pve stuff tbh. I'm sure I'll be wrong and it will be the best set yet.
nearly everything revealed is either terrible or great it feels like, and it all depends on the cards that come in along with them in the set.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah and I saw the axe which doesn't inspire much for Boltyn in my mind. Unless it comes with loads of other axe cards in the set.

The gun will be sick for mech.