FOH Shower Thoughts

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
"Go to bed, you'll feel better in the morning" is the human version of "Did you turn it off and turn it back on again?"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been working with maps a lot lately. Scale is a big part of that. I know this is completely unoriginal, but thinking about how small we are is blowing my mind because I have on-hand visual memories that demonstrate it. If you're looking at it above a certain scale, Earth and all of us on it are just a dot.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I've been working with maps a lot lately. Scale is a big part of that. I know this is completely unoriginal, but thinking about how small we are is blowing my mind because I have on-hand visual memories that demonstrate it. If you're looking at it above a certain scale, Earth and all of us on it are just a dot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hebrew writing always looks like it's upside down.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Do you have to count herpes that they probably got as children for that to be true?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not if you work for a company that's actually growing. Be worried if that's true for you.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I feel more entangled and ensnared by the wires and chargers of my cordless devices than I ever did when they were corded.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users