FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lots has been written about the potential implications on human evolutionary history of the commonality of men raping women during the millions of years of human evolution, but what if there had ever been a point at which roaming matriarchal warbands went around and demanded sex from men on threat of death on a wide scale? when it was Genghis Khan and his troops raping the women of Asia, it didn't matter whether the woman got physically aroused or not, the man was able to rape her. however, arousal is necessary for men to have sex, even in rape situations. roaming sex craved Amazonian war bands would exceedingly quickly alter the male gene pool by favoring men who are able to attain erections in the face of a terrible situation like a horrible blood crazed barbarian woman holding a knife to your throat telling you to fuck her. perhaps this is the explanation for why men are such horny devils compared to women in the modern day?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Sadly, more men get raped then women. You gunna fuck some fat ugly ho or some prettier man-boy. The choice is easy.

iannis

Musty Nester
What if dark matter is nothing more than regions of space subject to a variable expression of dark energy?

It would make them more dense by contrast and seem to exert more gravity.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyone else feel like they need a pillow that's taller than one but shorter than two? Folding one is too much. I even have the nice $200 Tempurpedic pillows...

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else feel like they need a pillow that's taller than one but shorter than two? Folding one is too much. I even have the nice $200 Tempurpedic pillows...

While the size / form of my pillow annoys me every single night, I'll sleep better tonight knowing at least I didn't spend 200$ on it.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
comic book villain origin story:

In an effort to show off to other dudes, a man under the influence of strange experimental psychedelic drugs attempts to spontaneously generate a fire, a la The Human Torch etc.... to his and his friends' amazement, it works! his entire skin lights up in flame. the only thing is, he doesn't know how to turn it off. it stays that way forever. eternally on fire, he is unable to ever touch another human being without lighting them on fire. due to this lack of physical affection, he develops the mental illness colloquially referred to as "skin hunger" (i.e. The Life of the Skin-Hungry: Can You Go Crazy from a Lack Of Touch?). the fire made him immortal btw, and he's eternally stuck in that psychedelic state, greatly amplifying the emotional impact of the touch deprivation. as a result, he now roams the world attempting but unable to hug everyone he sees -- unable, at least, without killing them via horrible immolation. the super heroes, of course, always stop him but leave him alive out of pity, and he always ends up on the loose on some fiery hugging spree.

The Flaming Clinger perhaps?

i don't think my comic book is going to be very good

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, it has promise. The heroes could figure out what's going on with the flaming clinger and wonderwoman could throw him a pity fuck every time he starts to act up.

Then you get to make comics about their children.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
it has promise? christ i said the heroes leave him alive out of pity shortly after i revealed he was immortal, it wasn't even coherent.

• 1Harrow

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
it has promise? christ i said the heroes leave him alive out of pity shortly after i revealed he was immortal, it wasn't even coherent.
To be fair, immortal doesn't necessarily mean you can't be killed. Vampires are immortal, but they can be killed. The Flaming Clinger just needs a weakness.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
His weakness is that he has to find people impervious to fire to fuck. Wonderwoman, superman ... wait actually lets just stick to girls for now.

• 1Worf

Siliconemelons

lots has been written about the potential implications on human evolutionary history of the commonality of men raping women during the millions of years of human evolution, but what if there had ever been a point at which roaming matriarchal warbands went around and demanded sex from men on threat of death on a wide scale? when it was Genghis Khan and his troops raping the women of Asia, it didn't matter whether the woman got physically aroused or not, the man was able to rape her. however, arousal is necessary for men to have sex, even in rape situations. roaming sex craved Amazonian war bands would exceedingly quickly alter the male gene pool by favoring men who are able to attain erections in the face of a terrible situation like a horrible blood crazed barbarian woman holding a knife to your throat telling you to fuck her. perhaps this is the explanation for why men are such horny devils compared to women in the modern day?

In case law and supported by medical professionals and experts.

You can have an involuntary hard dick and men can be raped- a hard dick is not equal to "arousal and wanting sex"

Aka the woman can force a dick to get hard and rape the man, and by many judgements- making the dick hard when updated itself could be rape

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Is the old joke statement: "Condoms come in four sizes: Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large, and American Inventor!" racist, and if so, against whom?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
no, that's the clean version. In the racist version, the sizes are Faulty Armor, DREAMER, white, and American Inventor.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I wonder how hard it is to make a magic eye shirt. I want to make one where the 3D image is my dick.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
When parents are purchasing clothes for their children they're just customizing their character.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
In generations passed reality has not come with a boob slider.

We have corrected this oversight.