FOH Shower Thoughts

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Heard this one on the radio:

Does relish go on anything but hotdogs?

Unfortunately, I know at least one person who is liable to put it on any sausage, hamburgers, and tuna.

This particular person also puts my willie in her mouth on a regular basis, so I let it pass. Not going to start questioning what goes in there when I'm trying to talk her into giving me a rusty trombone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Name one thing besides hotdogs or hotdog equivalent food items.

I use it in flakes of ham/turkey/chicken sandwiches, macaroni salads, and a few various things every now and then. I also use it on hamburgers in place of pickles and normal relish.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I don’t know what happened here.

124A85EB-F3B4-4746-B0AA-5C4B2F5DB1B3.jpeg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Name one thing besides hotdogs or hotdog equivalent food items.
I definitely add it to tuna. The acidity alleviates some of the fishiness of canned/packaged tuna, mixed with mayo. But other than hotdogs, yeah, I don't personally put it on anything else.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyone ever had an injury, scrape, bruise, blister, etc, on one side of your body, but felt the sensation on the other side? I have a blister from my damn contact allergy from my wedding ring, and my right ring finger fuckin' itches. It's the strangest sensation. This has happened before with a bruised shin....

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Anyone ever had an injury, scrape, bruise, blister, etc, on one side of your body, but felt the sensation on the other side? I have a blister from my damn contact allergy from my wedding ring, and my right ring finger fuckin' itches. It's the strangest sensation. This has happened before with a bruised shin....

Sounds similar to referred pain.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm in Israel right now and it's my first real exposure to the Hebrew language. I'm afraid to clear my throat for fear it will sound like an actual word. Could an allergy attack be mistaken for cussing someone out?

I'm learning to say "my hovercraft is full of eels" in Hebrew. I think you should always know a good general purpose phrase for the country you are visiting.

Oh and one more. Shalom sounds a hell of a lot like hello in a singsongy voice

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I just watched the documentary “The killer next door” on Netflix and the nazi guys Jew lawyer sounded exactly like Brad Pitt in Snatch when he was pretending to be a Jew to rob the diamonds.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If a racist who thinks blacks are sub-humans puts on a black face... does that make him a furry?

• 2Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I just watched the documentary “The killer next door” on Netflix and the nazi guys Jew lawyer sounded exactly like Brad Pitt in Snatch when he was pretending to be a Jew to rob the diamonds.

Wtf mate Pitt was a pikey in snatch, it's Benicio del toro who robs the bank (Franky four fingers)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because you are what you eat. That's why in rl you're the color of black cock.

• 1Solidarity