FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why isn't water the ultimate hydrator? It's right there in the name. When you hands are dry and cracked, you need to hydrate. But dunking them in water doesn't help. If anything it might hurt. You need lotion.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If you're dehydrated, the skin as an organ dries out. Lotion only treats a symptom of dehydration. Drink more water, bro.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm not dehydrated dipshit. I said my skin was dry. Thats 2 different things. I drink nearly a gallon of water a day.

But I've found a weird side effect of lotion. It's making my hands more sensitive. Any of you Bros noticed that with your jerkoff cream? I've never been a lotion wanker but I think I'm going to switch over from soap if this is a real thing.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I have to apologize. I said hydrate in that post but I meant moisturize. I'm pretty sure those are basically the same thing but they have different connotations.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I'm not dehydrated dipshit. I said my skin was dry. Thats 2 different things. I drink nearly a gallon of water a day.

But I've found a weird side effect of lotion. It's making my hands more sensitive. Any of you Bros noticed that with your jerkoff cream? I've never been a lotion wanker but I think I'm going to switch over from soap if this is a real thing.

1589453999327.png

Not necessarily for jerkin' it, but I had some weird issue with my skin in general a few years back and my boy was worse for wear. I came across this stuff and got him back ready for prime-time in a week or so. The overall skin condition is better now (honestly it likely was dehydration from drinking too damned much) so I don't regularly use/need this anymore, but if you ever do find yourself in that situation I would give this a go. Nothing quite so demoralizing as a chapped dick.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
If hair is organic and nutrient rich, why can't you eat it?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If hair is organic and nutrient rich, why can't you eat it?
You can eat it. But you wont diggest it. Try googleing trichotillomania, and imagine a giant furball stuck in a 40 kg gals gastric ventricle for years and years.

• 1Barf

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can eat it. But you wont diggest it. Try googleing trichotillomania, and imagine a giant furball stuck in a 40 kg gals gastric ventricle for years and years.

God netflix (or hulu?) has a weird show about peoples addictions and one girl ate cat hair. Eventually her family/friends convinced her to see a doctor who said the same thing, here's a nasty ass hairball we pulled out of someone else with this condition.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
View attachment 270173

Not necessarily for jerkin' it, but I had some weird issue with my skin in general a few years back and my boy was worse for wear. I came across this stuff and got him back ready for prime-time in a week or so. The overall skin condition is better now (honestly it likely was dehydration from drinking too damned much) so I don't regularly use/need this anymore, but if you ever do find yourself in that situation I would give this a go. Nothing quite so demoralizing as a chapped dick.

Holy shit there's lots of 'penile health creams'. If they weren't so expensive, I'd buy a bunch and just leave them in various rooms on the platform for laughs. Course, with everyone working 6 week shifts right now, they might disappear disturbingly quick.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With gfycat pushing all NSFW content to redgifs, but all of Bubbles' asian content remains.. does it now officially qualify as trash?

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You know how we are actually experiencing not the present moment, but what your brain THINKS the present moment is going to be like based on a second or two ago? What if the physical principle underlying that is the same physical principle that leads the quantum uncertainty? Before it's observed, matter isn't actually "real" in the present moment, it's a projection of possibile present moments based on a moment ago?

I'm high AND I took a shower

Oh legit shower thought that happened IN that shower -- there are so many sci-fi universes with Terminator style AIs that become self-aware and reach singularity level intelligence and use that newfound computing power to decide to wipe out humanity.... But that barely makes sense...

UNLESS

The AI uses the laws of logic/math/physics to PROVE the existence of God/the afterlife, and decided that since the Earth sucks so much right now and the afterlife must exist therefore it's in humanity's best interest to get to the afterlife asap

-- Kilgore Trout

• 1Harrow

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A 2d game with a twist when it goes 3d... starts out side scrolling with boundaries at the top and bottom, and the sides eventually going around back from the right edge all the way back to the left edge and vice versa, so you know -- classic style pretty much, soft scrolling the entire time each full loop, rather than a hard cut with a visual warp like Pac-Man style stuff. The twist is that when you go 3D, you fly up into the air and get your first good look at your whole former entire universe in its entirety for the first time, and you see that the reason the left and right edges across infinitely is because you were actually in a MOBIUS STRIP.

Maybe in this universe then, each planet is it's own Mobius strip instead of a sphere?

-- Kilgore Trout

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Literal shower thought.

Why do people leave a toothbrush in a communal shower? Like for real there were 2 toothbrushes in the shower just now. One was on the ground. Like am I supposed to NOT pee in the shower just because there's toothbrushes on the ground?

I wanted to believe that some backwards culture uses them to like clean their asses or dicks or something. But there were also 2 tubes of toothpaste on the ground too.

• 1Like