FOH Shower Thoughts

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Literal shower thought.

Why do people leave a toothbrush in a communal shower? Like for real there were 2 toothbrushes in the shower just now. One was on the ground. Like am I supposed to NOT pee in the shower just because there's toothbrushes on the ground?

I wanted to believe that some backwards culture uses them to like clean their asses or dicks or something. But there were also 2 tubes of toothpaste on the ground too.
I brush my teeth in the shower so I can stay in it longer, I started doing this when I was a child. I still brush my teeth normally but I do have a tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush just for shower use.

I would never leave either in a shower that was not my own.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Literal shower thought.

Why do people leave a toothbrush in a communal shower? Like for real there were 2 toothbrushes in the shower just now. One was on the ground. Like am I supposed to NOT pee in the shower just because there's toothbrushes on the ground?

I wanted to believe that some backwards culture uses them to like clean their asses or dicks or something. But there were also 2 tubes of toothpaste on the ground too.

Just pee directly on the toothbrushes. Hell, maybe do a deep clean of your butthole.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get shit out of a toothbrush?
No, and to this I am glad!
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just pee directly on the toothbrushes. Hell, maybe do a deep clean of your butthole.

The bodily fluids fall where they may. I don't aim in the shower.

• 1Blown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This tangent reminds me of the guy that talked about how he had to "heel and toe" his turd down the shower drain, I think it was over at a date's house maybe? Or maybe a friend's? I'm sure I am misremembering the story, but does anyone know it? Or who it was?

• 1Mother of God

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This tangent reminds me of the guy that talked about how he had to "heel and toe" his turd down the shower drain, I think it was over at a date's house maybe? Or maybe a friend's? I'm sure I am misremembering the story, but does anyone know it? Or who it was?
Pretty sure it was a thread on the bodybuilding forums. I'm not googling that at work.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps not what you were thinking of, but what this is what it reminded me of.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
One day Covid won't be scrutinized by spellcheck.

It should auto correct to "Chinese Bat Aids". It will as soon as the changes I made to my personal dictionary are accepted. It's literally the only reason I chose the option to share my personal dictionary.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mix of stories bro. The bodybuilding forum story linked was the giant shit at date's house thing and the waffle-stomping down the drain was an FoH poster. Don't remember who.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Many male-focused podcasts encourage you to be a better husband and father. Many female-focused podcasts encourage you to he a worse wife, sometimes a worse mother.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why does it feel like Pokemon Go has been around for 10 years but Inception feels like it came out only 5 years ago?