FOH Shower Thoughts

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ever weight yourself before and after #2. I just scored 1.8 lbs, it was a record. Tuco Tuco

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I do quite often. When we go in from a platform we have to weigh out. If the chopper isn't coming first thing, I'll take a dump and re-weigh for giggles (get it, shits and giggles?). I've seen it go down a pound. I thought it went down 2 pounds once but I think that was a wrong weight written down initially. I don't measure as accurately as you, it's impossible to get the scale to stop moving, so you just gotta round to the pound that it stays closest to the longest.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The spelling of Desert and Dessert seem reversed.

De-sert =/= pudding
Des-sert =/= sand

• 1Picard

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The spelling of Desert and Dessert seem reversed.

De-sert =/= pudding
Des-sert =/= sand

I'm not sure why you think they seem reversed. Are you high? Unless I'm reading your mushroom inspired post wrong, you've got the spellings backwards. The double s is the pudding. Single S is the litter box.

• 1Picard

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not sure why you think they seem reversed. Are you high? Unless I'm reading your mushroom inspired post wrong, you've got the spellings backwards. The double s is the pudding. Single S is the litter box.
I think they seem reversed, because double s is dessert yet when pronounced des-sert, what is said is the sand biome. Yet the "litter box" is spelled desert, but de-sert is how the treat after dinner is pronounced. In other words, they seem reversed because they're reversed.

• 1Picard

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
=/= is the shitty way to say "does not equal". So his equations are correct.

I got that much. It was unclear which way he thought they should be. Normal people would list them how they are and add the crossed out equal sign or list them how they think they oughta be and use regular equal signs. The way he did it makes it seem like he hasn't got much conviction.

I'm going to desert this conversion now.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What is the actual difference between knocking and tapping? Is it just the use of your knuckles vs fingertips? I don't think so because you can tap with your knuckles. But can you knock with your fingertips? So is it defined by loudness? If so, where's the line?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I wanna see a meth head auction show. I just wanna watch them bidding in 5 cent increments on a light switch and getting into arguments when it gets to 50 cents because the owner was runnin it up. Then see them bid $4k on a matchbox general lee. Maybe have a remington bronze statue come through and get sold for $100 and subsequently melted for the metal (Damn shame someone melted down that gun to make this cowboy statue).

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder tell your hollywood buddies they can have this idea for free, I just wanna watch it. So if it winds up on a pay service I don't already have, just send me a copy and we'll be square.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
After working outside all day, I was brushing my teeth while pissing. When I spit out the toothpaste into the toilet it looked like a tide pod for a moment.

• 1Garbage

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Saying "without further adieu" is, in itself, further adieu.

Also, something I never thought of until I tried to type it out, is it adoo? Adieu? Adew? Adieu is the only spelling spell check isn't bitching about, but doesn't that mean goodbye? How the fuck does that phrase make sense? "Without further goodbye" ?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saying "without further adieu" is, in itself, further adieu.

Also, something I never thought of until I tried to type it out, is it adoo? Adieu? Adew? Adieu is the only spelling spell check isn't bitching about, but doesn't that mean goodbye? How the fuck does that phrase make sense? "Without further goodbye" ?

It's ado, Hoss. "Much ado about nothing", etc

• 1Solidarity