FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why do people pee in stalls? Everyone knows it's because they have a small dick, but what's the point if it marks you as a small dicker, aren't you just making it obvious?

Because I'm a butters pee'er and I'm tired of you urinal weirdos pinching my exposed butt.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
After being at home for the past week, I was brutally reminded of the sandpaper they call commercial toilet paper when I came back into the office. After my questionable dining choices recently, Day 2 back at the office has me experiencing what I like to call Bloody Butt. You know, where you wipe your ass so much that some blood comes off on the paper when you're trying to get the tip of that magic marker ground down. And while I like to use a little wet toilet paper to try to help clean up the mess, this stuff is so inferior that unless you fold it about 8 times, you're going to give yourself an unexpected prostate exam the moment that stuff gets wet.

So my thought is, poop is generally considered super bad in terms of open wounds and causing infections. Yet I've had bloody butt countless times over my lifetime, and I've never had an infection or anything of the sort from it. Is poop cleaner than we are told (doubtful) OR is the butthole composed of some super-duper anti-infection cells? Since those are the only two options I can think of, why are we not studying those butthole cells for curing cancer and such???

Ignoring the main question here but bring some cottonelle wipes to work to avoid the bloody butt.

I have wondered about the infections too. I have no answer. If the bowels are perforated you can get an infection in your bunghole though. So maybe it's a matter of it getting deep enough.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
After being at home for the past week, I was brutally reminded of the sandpaper they call commercial toilet paper when I came back into the office. After my questionable dining choices recently, Day 2 back at the office has me experiencing what I like to call Bloody Butt. You know, where you wipe your ass so much that some blood comes off on the paper when you're trying to get the tip of that magic marker ground down. And while I like to use a little wet toilet paper to try to help clean up the mess, this stuff is so inferior that unless you fold it about 8 times, you're going to give yourself an unexpected prostate exam the moment that stuff gets wet.

So my thought is, poop is generally considered super bad in terms of open wounds and causing infections. Yet I've had bloody butt countless times over my lifetime, and I've never had an infection or anything of the sort from it. Is poop cleaner than we are told (doubtful) OR is the butthole composed of some super-duper anti-infection cells? Since those are the only two options I can think of, why are we not studying those butthole cells for curing cancer and such???
I feel like I'm reading a post my brain made directly.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Why do people pee in stalls? Everyone knows it's because they have a small dick, but what's the point if it marks you as a small dicker, aren't you just making it obvious?
I pee in stalls because I don't want to spit my chew out in a urinal. And, or course, my small dick...

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Domination used to require an army of compliant followers. Information gathering. Logistics. Etc etc.

Everything this requires, except physical force, can be accomplished by a very small group of people now via computers and the internet. We're going to be extra fucked less than a decade after viable robots see widespread adoption.

Modern technology is a force multiplier for evil more than any other beneficiary.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Only if you consider all non state actors evil. I do not. It's a powerful tool for insurgents.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How do people get through life without trusting the plan? What’s it like not to have a plan to trust?

random shower musings 🤷‍♂️

• 1Garbage

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How do people get through life without trusting the plan? What’s it like not to have a plan to trust?

random shower musings 🤷‍♂️

Everybody trusts in something. Those who claim to trust in nothing are actually trusting in something so horrific that they dare not name it.

• 1Mother of God

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I want laws that create an extremely strong incentive to offer technology products that has zero internet connectivity as the default option.

I'd love to have a home router that's not connected to the internet at all, but I can have other stuff connected to and still be usable. Exercise equipment, lighting and HVAC on a schedule, my roomba, etc. I was just thinking about this while taking a piss because I thought something like a fitbit would be cool so I could track my heart rate on a graph throughout the day, but I don't want any of that shit getting on the internet. My paranoia with just about all technology really revolves around internet connectivity.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Years ago, most humans on earth witnessed a chimp fucking a frog's mouth, possibly the mouth of a frog corpse, in front of an audience of cheering children. And then we all just sorta moved on.

• 3WTF
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Why would you get an unproven vaccine that’s only proven to give you blood clots 🤔🤔

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm kinda glad I haven't

Screenshot_20210824-191512_Gallery.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users