FOH Shower Thoughts

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Years ago, most humans on earth witnessed a chimp fucking a frog's mouth, possibly the mouth of a frog corpse, in front of an audience of cheering children. And then we all just sorta moved on.
1629902985716.jpeg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Are you pee shy?
Not usually. I live in a pretty rural area and I'm used to just pulling over and pissing on a grasshopper whenever I need to. When I'm working in the city I tend to hold it for longer because I don't want to go in anywhere to piss. Takes some wiggles and whispers to get going if I've been holding it for awhile. But I still go in the stall almost every time so I can spit my chew out.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just used my big brain to solve the policing issue. Rising & Retired UFC Fighters and WWE Wrestlers (and the hometown versions) get a signing bonus with the Police Dept to become cops. That dude is plan B and he doesn't have a gun. His partner is plan C and does. You heard it here first.

1630122927944.png

• 1Harrow

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
OK. I got one. I am trying to come up with a list of people that everyone seems to love - left and right, x or y, whatever your affiliation.

Who?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Bob Ross.

Was really the only person I could think of. Though given these days, I’m sure there’s some shit people that probably hate him, too.

I’m with Lanx, I don’t want to watch that documentary. Enough depressing shit in life as it is.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
When we're all bred into antisocial, social distancing, mask wearing aspires, all of our communication is going to take place on easily monitored and disrupted tech. I sure would love to be a fly on the wall when they all have their first social gathering of their lives at the age of 30 or whatever.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
When we're all bred into antisocial, social distancing, mask wearing aspires, all of our communication is going to take place on easily monitored and disrupted tech. I sure would love to be a fly on the wall when they all have their first social gathering of their lives at the age of 30 or whatever.
breathing-in-paper-bag-gif-2.gif

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think only people 30+ are staying inside. most of my little cousins are outside all the time drinking, playing music, etc. I have no fear for them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think only people 30+ are staying inside. most of my little cousins are outside all the time drinking, playing music, etc. I have no fear for them.

I don't know anyone under 70 who is staying inside because of this.

And to be fair, the people I know staying in over 70 probably all have other issues. Like one guy had a stroke and can't get around anymore so covid is probably a tiny part of what's keeping him at home.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Why are donuts donuts and donuts holes donuts holes? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Edit- i just excitedly went to tell an engineer about this revelation and I'm pretty sure I caught him jackin his weenis after hours. Wonder if I ruined donuts for him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
OK. I got one. I am trying to come up with a list of people that everyone seems to love - left and right, x or y, whatever your affiliation.

Who?
Keanu Reeves? I guess maybe some people are neutral but overall he is so positive he is pretty beloved

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users