FOH Shower Thoughts

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Can I make a QR code that goes straight to goatse, the put them on stickers all over town?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can I make a QR code that goes straight to goatse, the put them on stickers all over town?

I don't have a QR code reader. Does this one work?

frame.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
James McAvoy plays Professor X. He was also in Wanted. His best friend in wanted fucks his girlfriend. His best friend was played by Chris Pratt. Chris Pratt plays Starlord. Starlord fucked Professor X's girlfriend

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You don't need thumbs to use the internet.

• 1Like

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
If you're ever being filmed without permission and you don't want it to end up on the internet, start singing "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC. The copyright strikes will force the the audio to be muted at minimum, or even have the entire video taken down. Even better if you can start playing the actual song off your phone.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Fine then. If you're ever being MOVIED without your permission and you don't want it to end up on the internet, start singing "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fine then. If you're ever being MOVIED without your permission and you don't want it to end up on the internet, start singing "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC.
I love to film my arse at the gym.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

I think based on idea that it's "digitally recorded" it would be "recorded"

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lol my post following his was pure coincidence

• 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Suppose an alien civilization figures out a way to communicate directly with God. Even if it's unlikely, in a pandeistic and/or panpsychic universe it doesn't seem *entirely* out of the question to use technology to communicate with the divine.

Now, suppose that aliens use that line of communication to do the bidding of the divine. Perhaps God would tell them to go to primitive planets and pretend to be angels, and sow the seeds of religion.

Then the Ancient Aliens theorists and the Christians could both be right. The Archangel Gabriel that impregnated Mary with Jesus could have been both an alien AND on a mission from God.

🤯

• 1Harrow

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Suppose an alien civilization figures out a way to communicate directly with God. Even if it's unlikely, in a pandeistic and/or panpsychic universe it doesn't seem *entirely* out of the question to use technology to communicate with the divine.

Now, suppose that aliens use that line of communication to do the bidding of the divine. Perhaps God would tell them to go to primitive planets and pretend to be angels, and sow the seeds of religion.

Then the Ancient Aliens theorists and the Christians could both be right. The Archangel Gabriel that impregnated Mary with Jesus could have been both an alien AND on a mission from God.

🤯
tff4-600x251.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like