FOH Shower Thoughts

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone ever thought about what they'd do if they saw someone in their family posted up as a random hot girl? The answer is clearly different depending on who it is and the nature of the pic. A while back I saw one who at first glance I thought was my niece. She was fully clothed so I took a second look and saw it wasn't her. But what id she'd been nekkid? I would not have come back to look. Somehow I would have had to wrestle with whether to tell her parents or confront her with it.
I samy half sister online taking a piss with her pants down. She had a smile/surprised look. I know it was her because I recognized the background. She's 20 years younger than me. She was late teens and hot. I didn't say anything, but I'm glad that I got to see it. Don't judge my choice of websites, but I don't want to look at old hags my age.

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The back of the head is like the worst most ineffectual place to punch, but bumping there smarts the most

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The back of the head is like the worst most ineffectual place to punch, but bumping there smarts the most

LOL no. It's a very effective place to hit someone.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Literal shower thought, "living obituary" is a fucked up phrase. That's a biography, a biographical short

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What if the makers of Plane of Tranquility were fans of Toejam and Earl and there's a secret Level 0 there..

• 1Blown

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What if Rudolph wasn't part of the sleigh pulling team and instead flew a few leagues ahead to act as a mobile lighthouse, giving the main caravan time to react should there indeed be an obstacle ahead.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
What if "More Money, More Problems" isn't a warning but a suggested order of operations? Perhaps more problems will come no matter what, so be financially stable, or at least liquid, when that time comes.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I was a child, Mexican Jumping Beans were sold everywhere. Now, I don't meet anyone who even knows what I'm talking about when I refer to them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those bullshit special effects that are bullshit because they misrepresent what drug experiences really are, may definitely become the reality of designer drugs in the future.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
There is a chance you ran over a vampire in your car, but you dismissed it because there was nothing in your rear view mirror.

• 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That feeling when you pull a dry booger out of your nose that feels like it's being extracted from deep within your brain....

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are the giant anime dudes really that big or are the others who are framed as normal sized actually small. Evidence: the giant axe dude from Soul Caliber is only 6'1" according to his bio

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nips probably really do consider 6'1" to be a goliath. You should see how they make their gi sizes. Somewhere between their normal size and when you get to my size, they lose all fucking perspective. Last one I bought from japan, I had to take off most of the legs and arms. Kareem Abdul Jabbar woulda had to take some length off.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Are the giant anime dudes really that big or are the others who are framed as normal sized actually small. Evidence: the giant axe dude from Soul Caliber is only 6'1" according to his bio

asians are short, to them a 6'0" white male like myself is pretty exotic.

• 1Harrow

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nips probably really do consider 6'1" to be a goliath. You should see how they make their gi sizes. Somewhere between their normal size and when you get to my size, they lose all fucking perspective. Last one I bought from japan, I had to take off most of the legs and arms. Kareem Abdul Jabbar woulda had to take some length off.
I've bought 5x and 6xl clothes off eBay and they were like boys clothes, junior high