Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
308 is a good round. It's almost as good as 30-06. I don't get why people wanna go with the round that's almost as good and has a whole lot fewer options. Sometimes you want a round for a short action rifle and you're forced to use something like a 308 (or something based on the 308 case). 308's make sense in an AR platform because AFAIK, they can't handle 30-06. But 700's come with long actions too, so the sky's the limit. My favorite rifle to shoot is a springfield M1A, so I shoot and like 308. But that rifle is iron sights and I can't see well enough to shoot it past 150 yards. So the performance differences don't matter.

Remington is a decent rifle if that's what you like. I like rugers and old winchesters. But, there are definitely better rifles if you wanna go high end.
Thanks for the insight. My choice in Remington and 308 was based on research I did years ago when I was looking into it more. I'll take what you've said and go research it some more and probably come back with questions. Thanks amigo

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
308 is a good round. It's almost as good as 30-06. I don't get why people wanna go with the round that's almost as good and has a whole lot fewer options. Sometimes you want a round for a short action rifle and you're forced to use something like a 308 (or something based on the 308 case). 308's make sense in an AR platform because AFAIK, they can't handle 30-06. But 700's come with long actions too, so the sky's the limit. My favorite rifle to shoot is a springfield M1A, so I shoot and like 308. But that rifle is iron sights and I can't see well enough to shoot it past 150 yards. So the performance differences don't matter.

Remington is a decent rifle if that's what you like. I like rugers and old winchesters. But, there are definitely better rifles if you wanna go high end.
What rugers and Winchester's do you like?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1585574570742.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What rugers and Winchester's do you like?

Winchester Mod 70 and Ruger Mod 77. For remington and winchester it will be easy to find accessories to make the guns more accurate. I went with Ruger because it was stronger than the rest. I bought a winchester too because I like old guns and the pre-64 mod 70s were some of the finest ever made.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Winchester Mod 70 and Ruger Mod 77. For remington and winchester it will be easy to find accessories to make the guns more accurate. I went with Ruger because it was stronger than the rest. I bought a winchester too because I like old guns and the pre-64 mod 70s were some of the finest ever made.
Thanks man. I'll jump into doing some research. Would be nice to have something to kill game with. Who knows, could end up living in the foods eating wild hog at this rate. 🤣

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
BoozeCube BoozeCube you see this fucking plague ship from Argentina incoming? Fucking bullshit man. Desantis gonna get guilt tripped to letting them dock and of course they won't be quarantined or tested. Meanwhile Florida suffers. Fuck this shit. I have to listen to foreigners shit on America 24/7. They don't bat an eye when Chile turns plague ship away but plague ships sails to u.s.a. because they know the international community hypocritically holds America to higher standards. It's fucking bullshit man. Fucking take a boat out there get the Americans and fly them back to their states and let carnival figure that shit.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Foler Foler , can you please unignore Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik ? He is contributing a lot of content to your thread and you're just taking it for granted. Plus, I'm pretty sure he has you pegged (and not in the sexual way, but I'm sure that's on the table if you ask nicely).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Switch in stock at Target down the street. Is it worth risking 4 months of isolation for a switch? I don't think so. I want to die on my hill

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My pillow dude is right. Hope he runs in 2024. Dude made pillows great again. He'll make our country greater.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Made a gif of my cat this morning.

• 3Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It goes pretty fast with two people, one person to sanitize stuff, the other to put it away. It's not perfect and we're not washing oranges, but it's a good measure we've been taking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users