Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
wlncbch5jun41.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Get a dog, throw the cat away. Unless you already have the brain worms. Then give me your shit and kill yourself.

Spend some of that watch money on a m82a1, so you can shoot multiple vehicles in a row when they are coming down your drive to raid your house. Or if you need to shoot someone behind a couple inches of steel. And because its the god rifle. Mainly cause its the god rifle.

How long are you in here for? Your kind of a shit bird, but your our shit bird.

If your wanting pure rifle, 270 round is always my opinion. Ballistics are great. Best round until you get to the really wacky shit like 338 etc. 308 prolly best tho, because you can shoot it out of an ar10. 30-06 or 300 winmag is good.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Get a dog, throw the cat away. Unless you already have the brain worms. Then give me your shit and kill yourself.

Spend some of that watch money on a m82a1, so you can shoot multiple vehicles in a row when they are coming down your drive to raid your house. Or if you need to shoot someone behind a couple inches of steel. And because its the god rifle. Mainly cause its the god rifle.

How long are you in here for? Your kind of a shit bird, but your our shit bird.

If your wanting pure rifle, 270 round is always my opinion. Ballistics are great. Best round until you get to the really wacky shit like 338 etc. 308 prolly best tho, because you can shoot it out of an ar10. 30-06 or 300 winmag is good.
Brutal honesty. I like it. Dogs require more effort than I'm willing to put in and id want a yard to get a larger dog.

Watches were dumb purchases. Patek I inherited. I do enjoy them but it's hard to justify. I mean the Patek and Rolex don't depreciate much, some at all and I drive an 11 year old vehicle so I try to justify it in perspective. Everyone out there buying new cars and other shit that depreciates to nothing and I generally only spent money on a laptop, camera gear, those watches and guns.

Silver lining on the watches is I got them for what I could sell them for now, I don't think I'd buy any brand/model that didn't hold its value well (Rolex/patek for the most part do). The m82a1 is tits but it's probably a crisis purchase that I'll try to delay for 10 more years ya know.. Like I always tell myself, you don't keep money if you spend it....

I'm in here till July 1st. I think we'll all be dead by then according to furry. Tuco may still be alive tho.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Also I don't know what these brain worms are but I'll have to investigate

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Also I don't know what these brain worms are but I'll have to investigate

There's some evidence there's stuff in cat shit that can get in your brain and turn you into a crazy cat lady, basically.

• 1WTF