Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foldies, How many American flags do you own? And why is the answer not enough?
Just replaced my cheapo amazon one. A bear decided to hug it (literally) and give it the chew test, have video of it. I figure he was either trying to show his patriotism or a communist bear... Got a nice annin one. I'll probably get another but honestly I want a 24-30 ft flag pole to hang it on.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had to order a $2300 wrench from ferrari IN ITALY just to perform my own oil change on my car. What a load of horseshit!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How are you performing your own oil change? Do you have a lift They're too low to the ground to get under it. Too low to the ground to use ramps.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Naturally, folder has a top-of-the-line mechanic's garage. Are you fucking kidding me, dirk?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How are you performing your own oil change? Do you have a lift They're too low to the ground to get under it. Too low to the ground to use ramps.
Haven't thought that far yet. Now I'll have to buy a lift is what it sounds like you're saying.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is actually brilliant.
2b000085c87ea65cc01e1c9ce72b7dfa.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That hot dumpster fire you linked? Hell no! I do have a 488 pista. This is me driving it. (That's also a rolex.) I also own a 12 year old diesel truck because I'm a man of the common people.

View attachment 308247
I'd doubt, but that's probably the cheapest handmedown rolex they make, so it's only like 1 paycheck down the drain, plus the ferrari looks like it's been sitting in someone's junk yard for 10 years waiting for parts. Take your watch for a service/polish and dust the car out next time.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'd doubt, but that's probably the cheapest handmedown rolex they make, so it's only like 1 paycheck down the drain, plus the ferrari looks like it's been sitting in someone's junk yard for 10 years waiting for parts. Take your watch for a service/polish and dust the car out next time.
U jelly?