Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've heard gator burgers are pretty good.

How many arrows do you have?
Honestly I'm ashamed to say I've never had one... Lul, that's a fast ticket to fwc prison. I knew a guy who pulled that shit with a gator in his community retention pond, using a crossbow, i think he got fucked real hard.

The few gators around are real small. Haven't seen mom yet but the few I've seen are maybe under 2 ft?

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Are gators protected? They're so plentiful down there you'd think they'd thank you for shooting them.
Ya dawg. There's a hunting season. FWC will wreck your shit. If you take lobster outa season they can take your boat, truck and throw you in jail. Don't fuck around with those guys.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
They're not endangered or necessary and it's a sign of our decline that people have allowed governments such excuses to fuck with people.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
They're not endangered or necessary and it's a sign of our decline that people have allowed governments such excuses to fuck with people.
You should form a militia to oppose it bro. It's a solid hill to die on.

• 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
You should form a militia to oppose it bro. It's a solid hill to die on.
I'd guerilla poach if there were tax funded people-eaters in my vicinity.

But when they're not even endangered that means the public has to reject this whole situation. If people allow it then these bad actors will just import more and openly celebrate themselves.

It's the nature version of protecting immigrants.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Ya dawg. There's a hunting season. FWC will wreck your shit. If you take lobster outa season they can take your boat, truck and throw you in jail. Don't fuck around with those guys.

There's seriously a gator hunting season? I had no idea. Now I wanna come down an hunt gators.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There's seriously a gator hunting season? I had no idea. Now I wanna come down an hunt gators.
Ya bud. Never done it. I think they use huge treble hooks and a shotgun or rifle or some shit. I believe it's a lottery system for tags.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is making me wanna go spend a day in nowheresville back country fl at some mom and pop restaurants eatin gator

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's weird to imagine lakes that don't have dinosaurs in it that can eat you. Must be nice.. I hate swimming in lakes here. If it ain't the dinosaurs it's the brain eating parasites

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's weird to imagine lakes that don't have dinosaurs in it that can eat you. Must be nice.. I hate swimming in lakes here. If it ain't the dinosaurs it's the brain eating parasites

mainstream media that common in your lakes eh?

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

That's why you shouldn't live in Florida.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Should i lick back? I feel like it's the right thing to do?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Turkeys been lurkin out back all day. Had a bear walk by the front door this morning, gave him a good scare - gotta keep the balance. They get too friendly then fwc will merk them.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Turkeys been lurkin out back all day. Had a bear walk by the front door this morning, gave him a good scare - gotta keep the balance. They get too friendly then fwc will merk them.

Fresh turkey is so much better than butterball. Bag one for Thanksgiving.