Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Asking is just a gesture.

1-371a447b88.gif

I knew a research geneticist in grad school, worked cycling fruit flies all day, etc. One day he came back to the dorm, all excited about this one fruit fly he named "Caesar," and so naturally I called both the National Guard and the psychiatric hospital down the road. The point of this story is, before either party could get to his lab the fruit fly was already dead, because, fruit flies.

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I knew a research geneticist in grad school, worked cycling fruit flies all day, etc. One day he came back to the dorm, all excited about this one fruit fly he named "Caesar," and so naturally I called both the National Guard and the psychiatric hospital down the road. The point of this story is, before either party could get to his lab the fruit fly was already dead, because, fruit flies.
Foler Foler I hope you can see the obvious wisdom in this post and learn from it.

• 2Like
^^^^ testing some stuff out for my yearly gag routine I do at the pedio-cardio meet up in Sturgis. Kinda egghead stuff, but this audience eats it up.

It's a different vibe. Most people think Sturgis they think bikers, not pediatric heart surgeons.

First off, it's DAMN COLD!!

But it's kind of conference and training, and we basically set up outdoors. People think "Oh you work with babies!" and they imagine it must be super-hard. No, it is super-easy. The work I do, if I did on an adult we are talking full heart-lung, body down to 64 degrees F. If you are working with infants, there isn't much brain tissue to destroy per se and their tissue overall is regenerating like Fungi Tunic pro level, so we chill those little fuckers down to juuuust right above slush.

tl;dr: Anything's cake if you can take it down near slush.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just closed on a 2000 acre Ugandan Banana plantation.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users
Speaking of *not* being someone who would enjoy Sturgis during our winter pediatric cardiology meet up! ^^^

Yeah. It's like a Cream song "In a white room, with white people, in white clothing."

BTW, if you are wondering if we train on live subjects, of course not. We use otters. Neurophysiologically otters are pretty much identical to infants.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So you're saying we'll never see you again?

I mean, administrating an African huge Banana Plantation has got to be your lifelong ambition, right?
Why would you never see me again?

Not sure id call it a lifelong ambition. I’m just making sure I have my food security figured out for when the boog happens.

Lightning Fast
Why would you never see me again?

Not sure id call it a lifelong ambition. I’m just making sure I have my food security figured out for when the boog happens.
Well I'm not nearly the expert you are, but I would imagine that 'taking care' of all of those huge African bananas must take a lot of time. Especially for someone with the dedication you have shown to this area over the course of your life.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well I'm not nearly the expert you are, but I would imagine that 'taking care' of all of those huge African bananas must take a lot of time. Especially for someone with the dedication you have shown to this area over the course of your life.
Bananas trees once established and erect are pretty low maintenance. Initially they require frequent fertilizer to stimulate them but after that they just grow grow grow

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Amazing watching you retards fall for a Chinese psy op all over again after the 2020 china videos

Lightning Fast
Bananas trees once established and erect are pretty low maintenance. Initially they require frequent fertilizer to stimulate them but after that they just grow grow grow
Huh. Here, have a title to reflect your newfound happy place.

• 2Worf