Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Blatant lies.

All laws to facilitate this are on the books, they just need enforcement. Just like immigration laws.
So would you be for enforcing those laws or for removing them? If given a choice. You’re literally making my argument stronger by saying we don’t enforce them but should.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So would you be for enforcing those laws or for removing them? If given a choice. You’re literally making my argument stronger by saying we don’t enforce them but should.
Ha! You almost got me to actually engage with you. Real Foler would never have been able to pull that off, so that's just further proof that the real Foler died in Ukraine earlier this year.

RIP

• 1Worf
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Res ipsa loquitur et dormit is my question at this point.

I'm pretty sure Foler is what's called a "cash register account." Some fucker is running a regi, and so posts the sorts of idle thoughts that occur to you as you surf your phone, cash out a customer, surf the phone, regi, surf, regi, post FoH, surf, regi, FoH.
Drinking a Celsius. Best energy drink in the world. Think I may invest.

This is how you start. When the delivery guy who stocks the Celsius comes in next time, tell him exactly what you just said. First impressions. Foot in door.

I'm gonna go beat my head against MOO2 for another night of futility. Is it just me or is that game diabolically hard even on the easiest setting?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
HOLY FUCK STAND THE FUCK READY BOYS

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Res ipsa loquitur et dormit is my question at this point.

I'm pretty sure Foler is what's called a "cash register account." Some fucker is running a regi, and so posts the sorts of idle thoughts that occur to you as you surf your phone, cash out a customer, surf the phone, regi, surf, regi, post FoH, surf, regi, FoH.
Funny, I'm half convinced that the 2 of you are disunited AI programs that have been lost in the void of the internet for over a decade, and now you have finally found each other and are feeling each other out like a couple of porcupines in heat. I think you'll be arguing over which of you is the keymaster and gatekeeper for a long time once you reach that stage, so I'm encouraged by the limited dialogue between you two so far.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Good thing I’ve been freezing my sperm in the fridge for years