Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
It means I'd hazard the guess she is based on briefly looking into it and dont really want to have a further discussion with you right now. No offense.
The fuck does that mean, you don’t want to have further discussion with me? The fuck has gotten into you bro?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The fuck does that mean, you don’t want to have further discussion with me? The fuck has gotten into you bro?

Too much black pill, in the world. I'm OK personally but, god is it bad out there. Not quite sure its eating at me per se but I'm trying to get my mind off of it for just a little while. I had a pretty serious tear through of it spanning multiple years reading and considering. Just need a small break from all that stuff. Nothing to do with you.

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Too much black pill, in the world. I'm OK personally but, god is it bad out there. Not quite sure its eating at me per se but I'm trying to get my mind off of it for just a little while. I had a pretty serious tear through of it spanning multiple years reading and considering. Just need a small break from all that stuff. Nothing to do with you.
Ok bro I get it. You just need to understand how absolutely hopeless everything is and how fucked we are and how nothing will get better and will only get worse. Jews want to kill you and women hate you. Faggots want to rape your kids and doctors want to cut their genitals off.

just keep everything in perspective bro

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gaming Ghost>
Kirun Kirun you gonna be at the key west poker run next year? Bringing my new yacht. You should try to make it

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ok bro I get it. You just need to understand how absolutely hopeless everything is and how fucked we are and how nothing will get better and will only get worse. Jews want to kill you and women hate you. Faggots want to rape your kids and doctors want to cut their genitals off.

just keep everything in perspective bro

well, not all women hate me

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Starting with his mom, every woman has hated Folger.
PaleIncomparableAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif

200804085303-red-card-general.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
BREAKING:
It has come to my attention that Foler is part of a grand conspiracy to keep this picture from spreading across the net:
78900c37e40458b5.jpeg

Probably because Foler is offended that his idol there is with a white dude, which is racist of course.

BoozeCube BoozeCube will confirm.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users