Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Comparing you to a liberal is just wrong, I mean at least liberals are human. I kid I kid welcome back Foler Foler too bad you won't get out of the Shaw in time for the next election, I really think this was your time.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bro I just had one this morning!

Maybe they still have a chance then.

So how does it work? You brew coffee, cool it down, stick it in a tube then just shoot it in your ass and hold it as long as possible before your ass explodes? Also, why?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

So how does it work? You brew coffee, cool it down, stick it in a tube then just shoot it in your ass and hold it as long as possible before your ass explodes? Also, why?
Nah bro, we are old school. The wife just gargles it until cools down and then...well you get it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Remember when coffee enemas were a thing? I always though SNL should have done a skit “The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your butt” but they never did. My wife likes it when I sing it.

I have what amounts to a coffee enema everyday just from drinking it, and I drink folgers.

@folgers I'm going to think of you every time I take my late morning shit

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Why do you think he has so many watches? He keeps losing them in butts.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester

Why?

Huh? I don't get it. Why are you asking why?

iannis

Musty Nester
Len isn't allowed to have his own shaw thread. So since folgers lives in florida and he's already used to it, Len's gonna have to shack up in this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Can someone proxy vote for me to give Nacho Escobar another point infraction? The math adds up.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1582075712642.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Where can I find n95 mask? Anyone have any luck? I happened to have a 25 pack box of shitty Walgreens ones already but need more stock.