Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Weird, I would have thought it was because she was a pile of ashes
Not mutually exclusive. Chances are if a woman is a pile of ashes she ain't having her period bruh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Low effort troll. Do better.

Don’t be a hater. It is unbecoming of you.

giphy.gif

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don’t be a hater. It is unbecoming of you.

giphy.gif
My man. That's a big assumption that I'm hating on you. I'm a lover not a hater. Probably a good idea not to be so presumptuous. It's not a good look on you.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

They don't want to colonize Africa and put Africans to work. They just import Chinamen. I've seen it every time I'm in Africa. I was in the bush Western Zambia and saw a bunch of all Chinamen rebuilding a highway to Angola that had been previously built by kuwaitis and washed away in flooding. All Chinamen, even the pawns with shovels. They have compounds they live on. All Chinese heavy machinery, everything Chinese.

They don't plan on employing any Africans. African government's just sell out to China, China builds some football stadiums (e.g. Lusaka stadium), hotels, roads, etc and when Africans get pissed at their gov for pocketing Chinamen money they just point at how the Chinamen are building all this infrastructure.

Chinese are savages. People are dumb to turn a blind eye to how they're harvesting Africa.

iannis

Musty Nester
I take your point. But the safe bet here is that african corruption is even more perverse than chinese corruption and once the massacres start up again the only thing left of those chinamen will be the shovels.

You might be right though. It is possible that China can tame Africa.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I take your point. But the safe bet here is that african corruption is even more perverse than chinese corruption and once the massacres start up again the only thing left of those chinamen will be the shovels.

You might be right though. It is possible that China can tame Africa.
I don't think China can take Africa by whatever tame means in this context. It's the "big man" African presidents that have to keep the people under control while they pocket Chinese money.

If African govs wanna be corrupt is there any other option that pays as well other than take Chinese $ until your people literally rise up against you? I doubt those cops standing in the middle of the road during rush hour issuing traffic tickets (ya, seen this happen in Lusaka) don't pay near as well as their Chinese friends.

Plus African govs can just let their people barely get by and outsource necessities to NGO's.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bros, stock up on that Mucinex D NOW. Depending on your state they limit the amount of decongestants you but due to meth heads. Worse case scenario if you don't use it sell it to zombiewizardhawk to fuel his meth induced political commentary.