Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Me as i read the gun thread

2010-MALL-NINJA-SMALL.jpg

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Void Void iannis iannis

Meow has mastered somehow getting past 3 scat mats into my office. I think he's just gotten used to the shock they give... 😑

Have you guys found a good pet gate for doorways? Lots of mixed reviews on the ones I'm finding regarding cats being able to slip through or jump over.
A c closed door.

My cat will pop doors open, too unless I latch it. She knows what the doorknob is but can't work it.

It's cute though watching her pull open a door.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I mean to really train them to avoid certain areas you have to be mean. Negative reinforcement.

And who wants to be mean to their cat? Serial killers, that's who.

iannis

Musty Nester
She will wait and ask to go into certain rooms. If she knows i'm nearby. Pretty sure that when I'm not around she views that restriction as arbitrary and unenforceable. But I had to thump her as a kitten to drill that into her.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
She will wait and ask to go into certain rooms. If she knows i'm nearby. Pretty sure that when I'm not around she views that restriction as arbitrary and unenforceable. But I had to thump her as a kitten to drill that into her.
Sooo...where do you bury the bodies?

• 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My cats go anywhere they want but outside. Vet bills and life expectancy are way better for indoor cats.

I did get one of those patio door inserts with a pet door so they can go out onto my upstairs balcony, but Amira is afraid of the outdoors (been 14 years since she's done more than see it through a window, so I understand) and I'm certain Fabio will jump up on the wrought iron railing and fall off, so I've blocked it for now until I get around to safety-proofing it. But when I go out there with him, he fucking loves laying in the sun out there. I just know he'd try to get a squirrel or bird and fall off though if I weren't watching.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I've never seen any of the police academy movies. Saw references dropped to then recently.

Worth binging them before they get cancelled?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Got my switch ring fit bros. Gonna have a 6 pak in no time

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Cat won't chill the fuck out. Jumping all over the place running around. It's close to bedtime bro. CHILL

• 1Salty