Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You've been replaced by subpar imitations parachuting in since Nov 4.
200.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Because there's no discussion in there. It's an echo chamber, and anyone who posts opposing views just gets shit on over and over. Not a discussion, just a bunch of like-minded people mentally masturbating with each other.

But you didn't answer the question. No Georgia, no Michigan, and it's daily looking like no Pennsylvania. I'm curious how you think "the plan" is going. You're the one constantly citing "the plan," I'm looking for your opinion, not the opinion I know I'll get in the politics thread.
Sounds like you’re in an echo chamber of your own. How does that work out for you?

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hey foler, how's your Saturday going? I'm hoping to spend mine reading in bed all day. Here's a video you might like. Maybe not. I just know you like watches and it was interesting to me.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My cat just won't stop licking me. I'm wondering if he wants to be licked back? Found this, thinking of buying and trying.

51YdDcZGoKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

• 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Jacque called me up, boat party on the yacht in Miami tomorrow.. Loading the pista up and heading out!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Jacque called me up, boat party on the yacht in Miami tomorrow.. Loading the pista up and heading out!
Have a good time.

I spent all day reading in bed like I wanted. Tomorrow I'm going to do some forest restoration and then probably game until dinner time.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Have a good time.

I spent all day reading in bed like I wanted. Tomorrow I'm going to do some forest restoration and then probably game until dinner time.
Forest restoration? Fucks sake dont you pay taxes for that shit? Talk about insult to injury.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What do you guys think about having a FoH camping trip in Utah next year?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There has to be an easier way to find rape victims than this
Actually we should do BC or banff. Shit has been on my list but I've never made it up there. I'd probably OD on pancakes and syrup.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
bro it looks like you live in Section 8 housing.

which makes sense, since you probably want to be close to your jogger cock trawling grounds

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Actually we should do BC or banff. Shit has been on my list but I've never made it up there. I'd probably OD on pancakes and syrup.

If you're going to OD on pancake and syrup make it Quebec City or Montreal. Best maple syrup in the country comes from Quebec.